Thursday, April 29, 2021

What Cheer Flea Market... What Cheer, Iowa.



Took the Loaded Ford...to What Cheer, today.
Set a partial booth.
Taking more...in the morning.
: )

Bought an 11 and half foot Harvest Table...from Pal, Mark...sight unseen, yesterday, as he was unloading at What Cheer.
Re-Sold it...before I had a chance to see...or, touch it...in Mark's Booth.

Things Move Fast...at What Cheer.

Was Grateful...for Friends, Wanda, Terry...and Lynn, for helping unload The Ford.
<3 <3 <3 




Got the big stuff out, and set...sold, some fun stuff...bought...some fun stuff.
: )
{A Sweet little...Friend, bought the Steiff Bear. So Glad...he found such a Happy Home. : ) }

Found a Cool... Vintage...Seed Box, for Pal, Patti, and...a pair of Lovely....Church Windows, I could've sold, many times over....
but...Patti, has been asking for Church Windows...for a long time...
so, delivered those, and the old...Seed Box, to her...on the way Home, tonight.
: )

It was Great...Seeing So Many Friends, today.
<3

Market runs through Sunday.
I'll probably Bug Out...Saturday afternoon.

The Market is FULL...Wow!!!
TON's OF STUFF!!!
oh my.

Like I told another Friend, again...today,
"This Old...'Junk'...is Like Heroine...is, to a 'Junkie'..."

Hahahahaha.
It's True.
; )

 

Taking another Load...in the morning.
Hope to get some Smalls out, too.
It...was Crazy Windy....today.
Tomorrow...sounds Perfect.

Forgot...how Dusty, it is at What Cheer, on the Track.
oh my.
I feel like my body is nothing but Grit.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{I've decided to keep... the Old...Mr. Boston Clock. <3
I...need to 'touch' it...for awhile. ; ) }
{heroine}
<3


Had 'Pains'...when I unloaded it, today...to put it out...for sale.
oh my.
; (
I Don't Have....a Clock...Like 'That'....One. 

{have a hundred, Wonderful...Old....Clocks,
{maybe...more...; ) }
 but...
not
 'One'...Like THAT ONE!!!
 : ) : ) : ) 
Hahahahaha!!! 
oh dear.
Sick...
Sick...
Sick.
: ) }
It'll be for sale...
someday.
I...just Need...to Touch It...
Enjoy It...for awhile.
<3
; )
{Brought it in...to the House, tonight...
: )
Found The Perfect 'Place'...for it.
<3 <3 <3 }




No comments: