Saturday, May 16, 2020

Then You Stand.

I'd written a post, earlier...
Found my way...
as difficult, as it was...
to The Rabbit Hole.
; )
Met, with some Real...Angels.
Nothing planned, nothing...expected.
; )
What 'Happened' There...
was, Amazing.
<3
I, can't write about it, now...
It'll be in the book.
Trust me.
<3
I couldn't Understand...
WHY???
Why, I'd choose 'The Wedding Song', for the last post.
I think long, and Hard...about Music.
That, 'Tune'...didn't Fit, what I'd written about...
but, posted it...anyway.
Trust me...
It All Made, Perfect Sense...
at the end, of this day.
Wow.
That's How God Works.
<3 <3 <3 
The Tune, I'm posting...above...
makes perfect sense, too.
: )
I, heard it...when I fired Jethro up, turned his key...
 it was Playin' Loud.
Wow.
Then...
Jethro...
Laid 4th Gear Scratches...
{well...maybe not 4th Gear...but, All of 1st, 2nd...and...a little of 3rd. : ) }
on what's left...
of Highway 151, through...
'fairfax'.
; ) 
<3 



Yes...
That's...
How God Works.
<3 <3 <3

{John, too. ; ) }
<3 <3 <3 
Love...to Ya,
Barb C.

No comments: