Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Busy...Busy....Busy!

Another, cool... May...morning.
Yippee!
Headin' out the door, to get some Flowers, and...Moss.
I'm going to check our local, Fairfax Greenhouse, for Flowers, then...
head to Fern Hill, in South Amana, Iowa...
for a Box of Moss!
I'm kinda Lost...without Moss.
; )
{Thankfully...they have some Waiting for me!!}
Moss, has always been a must, around the rabbit hole.
There's Something...about it, that softens...the edges.
: )
I'll have pictures, later...to show you.
I use other things, like shredded coconut, and...even, old...stuffing from Victorian upholstered furniture, that I've saved.
Sometimes....I use Straw, or Hay...to 'buffer', 'soften'... too.
; )
but...
in the Spring....
Green Moss, is my Favorite.
<3

I know...there's some packed in the FUSO, and Trailer...
{Show Stuff}
but, I'd have to unload Everything....to get to it.
If...this were a Normal Year, that wouldn't be an issue.
They'd be unloaded, and we'd be having a Memorial Day Weekend Sale.
With the IDOT, having everything torn up, there's no way...
I could'nt have any Sales, here...this year.
{or...last, because they were supposed to have started on it then.}
I, think...even with this 'virus', I could've pulled a Sale off, now...
outside, only.
Not...happenin'...tho, with all of this highway mess.
I'm working on things outside, and will be open, 'Outside'...
 and let Folks Dig...around, at a distance, on the 21st, 22nd, and 23rd.
From 11-3, or....by appointment.
One Day...at a Time.
Hope you All...have a Beautiful Day, 
and...gather up All of The Blessings, in it.
<3
Love...to Ya!
Barb C.


No comments: