Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Burlesque. My Favorite..'filter'.

Spent the day...
trying to make sense...of So Much!
Thankfully, I had my Mind, mostly...buried in Moss, 
{Thanks, to Fern Hill...in South Amana, Iowa.}
Flowers...and, Old....Souls.
I Thank God...
for The Soulfulness.
<3 <3 <3 
Dear, Faithful...Friends.
<3 <3 <3


As I was loading these images...
I used the 'Burlesque Filter'.
Hahahaha...
I, gotta Tell Ya, It's My Favorite.
; )
Yes, I so wish...
I could be in New Orleans, these days.
I wouldn't have to pay..for the Beautiful...
Moss.
It's Alive, and...Well...
there.
<3 
: )
Yes...There's Somethin' About The South.
<3 <3 <3 



This is an Open Air...area, I'm working at, behind the rabbit hole.
<3 <3 <3 
Every week, I'll be adding, and...Fluffin'.
; )
There's So Much.
<3 <3 <3 
I'll be Open, by Appointment. 
Call Me.
319-241-1348
I'll be doing some Live Videos...soon.
Maybe...Live Sales.
; )
<3


I posted the Tune above... for the IDOT, and...Fairfax, City Hall.
Their Engineer, Mayor...Council...{most of the Council.} and, another. 
I had to move a LOT of Stuff, in a Hurry, because...I Trusted, the Word, of the IDOT, and...a Settlement Agreement, between me, and Them.
It cost me...Loads of Heartache, and...Loads...of Money, when They...Backslid.
Found out, today...while visiting with someone...I, sadly...foolishly, trusted, with the IDOT.
I'm 'The Clown'.
; )
Oh My...
: )
How They Must....Laugh, at How They've...Taken, from us.
Unlawfully.
and...
seemingly, are getting by, with it.
: (
oh...dear.
: (
Their Words, don't matter.
Sadly...a Signed...Recorded, Settlement Agreement, doesn't either.
: ( : ( : ( 
We'll see.
: (
Right, is Right...
Wrong, is wrong...
no matter how ya 'Slice' it.
<3
Maybe...the Law, doesn't even matter....anymore.
We'll...see.
; (
Yes... I Die Each Time...
I Have to Deal...
with
The IDOT. and...Their 'Friends' from Fairfax, Iowa, City Hall.


Love, to All.
<3 <3 <3 
There are so many...so close, to me...
who are Hurting, and Struggling.
Please, Pray....for All Who Suffer.
<3 <3 <3 
Barb C.


No comments: