Friday, May 8, 2020

All The Bells...were Ringin'.

I'd meant to write a Long...Post, yesterday...
concerning...'People, and Promises'.
I'm savin' That Story...for The Book. ; )

Met with a Client, today...concerning her Living Estate Sale.
After lot's of Thought...and, Consideration...concerning the Way, of This...World, I explained to her, 
how...
I, think...it's gonna Work.
; )
I'm very concerned...about this virus.
but...
We'll have to Learn...
how to Work, and 'Live'...around it.
It's kinda funny....
I Know...how Deadly this virus is...
I...Deeply Respect It...
yet, my Life...revolves around the War, that's been happening around Home.
It's been going on, for nearly...Four Years.
I get it, This War, isn't affecting most anyone...
but me, and Mine.
{It will touch many others...later. : ( }



As I pulled in, at Home...
tonight, 
I took a few images...
of our Home, and...the Destruction...
'Carnage'.


You can just...see, the rabbit hole's roof, behind the Carnage.

As I turned the corner...
I thought...
'At least...They are leaving...the Old, Maple.'
Then, as I was carrying in supplies, I heard The Chainsaws.

The IDOT, and The City of Fairfax...
have Taken, and Taken.
They've Taken...Far More, than what was ever Needed.
{I...can prove that.}
I've struggled so hard, with All...of This.
: (
after all...
in my mind...
'Right is Right, Wrong...is Wrong.'
Guess, that's not how the City of Fairfax, works...or, the IDOT.
There's no...'Guessing' about it.
: (
and...
'we'...are Paying for It All.
oh...my.
It's kinda funny, when I sit back, and...think, about Everything.
A Pandemic takes a Back Seat...
to
 The Wrongdoings...of The City, and IDOT, in my World.
When I heard the Chainsaws...
I thought to myself...
should I come face to face...
with the City's Fancy, High Paid...Engineer,
or...
 Mayor, and Council...
what would I say.
I'd say something...
I've Never Said...to Anyone.
Ever.
: (
"I hope...you All...go Straight to Hell, for what You've All...Done, here,
so Unnecessarily. "
: ( : ( : ( 
Yeah...
a 'virus'...
as scary, and...deadly, as it is...
Has Nothing...
on the City of Fairfax, and their 'Hired Guns', {Engineer} 
or...
the IDOT.
Not...in my life.
May God...Bless...them.
Sorry, if I've not been focusing on Antiques, and...Business.
I've Tried.
It's Difficult, to do...
when you're Fighting...for Your Life, against...
folks, who would rather Spit on you, than look you in the eye, 
and have the Government's Power...behind them.
I posted the tune, below...when I heard the Chainsaws.
I could play it Loud, Over...the Chainsaws, 
over and over...
on my Bose speaker, from blogger...while I write.
Every day...I try, and...try....to find my feet, as the Rug, keeps being Pulled, out from under.
; )
A dear Friend, called me a while back, and said... "If John was here, those people at City Hall...would be singin' another Tune." 
Maybe.
<3 <3 <3 
I have a feeling...they'll All...'understand', someday.
That's how God...Works.
Please, Keep me, and Mine...in Your Powerful Prayers...
along, with All, who Suffer, today.
There are Many.
Love...to You.
Barb C.

{Some folks believe...people say things on line, but...would never say them...in person.
All I have to say, to that...
"Try Me."
When it's The Truth...I'll Sing It...from The Mountains.
Face to Face.
Eye to Eye.
Anytime...
Anywhere. }




1 comment:

Mary Bernhagen said...

Vengeance is mine-says the Lord. They will get repaid dearly for what they are doing to you. Hugs and prayers, sweet Barbara. (((( <3 ))))