Saturday, May 16, 2020

Angels.

Went outside...this morning, and picked a few Lilacs.
: )
I'd run across an old Garden Style book, earlier.
: )
The Rabbit Hole contributed to that book, years ago.
It was fun...flippin' through the pages, and seeing some of the old...treasures, from then.
I miss, Good Books,...don't find the same inspiration from a screen.
I worked outside, did a little weed whippin', but, soon found out how soft, and...what a butterball...I've become.
A Friend called, where we were going to possibly have a sale, but...
there wasn't enough...to have one, back in February. {we do have two sales coming, soon.}
I wound up buying quite a bit of the estate.
My Friend, is bringing a load, I couldn't haul...
The Ford, is trapped, by the house, with the IDOT having this road torn up...
so, I have no way to haul.
The Gipsy Ford, is at The Diesel Dr., so...I'm truckless.
The FUSO, is Loaded Full.
I've Got to Get Busy, and...Get Sellin'.
oh my.


My Friend, from the Estate, and I...had a long chat, this morning.
God...has a way of sending Angels...exactly when we need them.
She had some very thoughtful advice.
: )
I'm gonna take some pictures...and, try to make sense of the rabbit hole, one little area, at a time.
: )
I...do, so love...to play with those...old...'toys'. : )
It's...so difficult these days, to put one foot, in front of the other.
There was a knock at the door, as I was writing.
It was one of the contractors, who's been working on the highway.
oh my.
I was Kind.
; )
He, was interested in an Angel...I have here.
: )
Told him...I'm gonna have to think a bit, before I sell her.
Told him....I think, I need every Angel....I have, close to me...these days.
He understood.
: )
He also shared the 'Trail' Plan...that supposedly, 'Isn't'...with me.
Where it's going to be.
oh my.
yes...
I, was still...
Kind.
: )
Not...his fault.
: )
Told him, should I decide to keep the Angel, I'll take his information...
as, 'Angels'...seem to find their way...here, often.
: )
Well...
I'd better get out there, make room...for, yet....
another Load.
; )
Love...to You.
Barb C. 

No comments: