Monday, May 18, 2020

click...click...click.

; )
oh dear...
It's Definitely...After 5, 
down the rabbit hole.
; )
Got the three Chandeliers Hangin'.
oh my.
; )

Difficult to do...alone.
Difficult...to do, without an 8 foot ladder.
{after Hunting...for an hour, decided the 8 foot ladder, must be in the Truck, or Trailer...
Buried.}
4 foot ladder, was better than nothing.
Dangerous...
but, Better...than Nothing.
; )
I used some of my Dad's 'Farmin'/Scrapper 'Engineering Skills', 
that he taught me...So Many...
Years, ago.
{Some things...you Never Forget. <3 }
; )
Where there's a Will...There's a Way.
Failure...is Not...an Option.
Gitt'er Done.
; )
Old Wire, and...Studyin'...the situation, a bit,
usually works.
; )
Those Chandeliers...are Stout.
{Thankfully, I don't buy things by the Pound. }
oh my.
I don't even want to know....how much they weigh.
The job goes easier, when ya don't know.
{I worked up a Sweat...and, it's thankfully...a little chilly, today. }
; )
Moved, and Moved...and...Moved, Much...
; )
My body, said..."Enough", at 5, without looking at a clock.
<3
Should get that area pulled together...tomorrow.
; )
oh...my.
Stay Tuned....
Love, to Ya...
Barb C.



No comments: