Sunday, May 10, 2020

Happy Mother's Day.


The Kids, and Grandkids....
brought some Loveliness, yesterday, and this morning.
<3 <3 <3 
Flowers...Wine, and...Chocolate.
; )
They know me well.
: )
I celebrated a birthday, last week.
Bringing The 'Gipsy'...Home, was my birthday present, to me.
: )
Think I'm gonna climb in a hot...bubble bath, then...
jump in the 'Gipsy'...and Drive.
I was going to do a live video, of the carnage...here, yesterday...
but, couldn't bring myself to walk out the door.
I, can't bear to look at it.
I, just need to drive....and, drive.
Ponder...the Blessings.
It's cold, and gray...here, today.
This kind of weather, seems most fitting, for the circumstances.
It...just seems wrong, when it's warm...and sunny.
Normally, I'd be at Gold Rush, in Minnesota...
over Mother's Day Weekend.
A Dear Friend, John...from Minnesota, called me Friday, to wish me a Happy Mother's Day, and...told me how much he was going to miss us, at Gold Rush.
I, miss him, and....Everyone, at Gold Rush...too.
Hope you all, are enjoying this day.
Hope...You, find some Blessings.
Love, to All.
Barb C.

No comments: