Monday, May 18, 2020

It's Coming Alive...down The Rabbit Hole.

I've been playin' down the rabbit hole, and am Thankful...for the cool weather.
; )
Yesterday, went on a 'Chandelier' Run.
Oh My.
Loading them in Jethro, the Mustang...
was Quite a Trick!
They...are Massive!
oh dear.
but....
They are Home!
I thought of John, as I was driving...
he always warned me about using the Cars, the Nice ones....
like a Truck.
{YIKES!}
{The Ford, is Trapped, by the IDOT, and it's too muddy to drive through the yard, and pasture.}
I remember unloading Extremely Fast, when I'd get home...after doing Exactly, what he told me Not To!
{Did the Same, Yesterday. ; ) 
guess...
Some things...Never Change!}
Had two Chandeliers, in the back seat, with the driver's and passenger seats, ahead as far a they could go...
and, the third, was in his trunk...
with the deck lid....open, all the way Home!
YIKES!!
My knees were up to the dash, it was interesting...shiftin' gears.
oh my.
; )

Everything is growing so fast, with the rain....
Things, are coming back to Life, that's Such a Blessing, to see.
Peg planted so much...years ago, here.
It's such a Lovely Reminder....of her, when her Beloveds...wake up, in the Spring.
'Farmer's Drinkin' Glasses'
aka, Vintage Fruit Jars.
Love Them.
They make Great...Vases, too.
<3
One...can never have...Too Many, ya know.
: )
I hope to be OPEN by appointment, mid week.
Outside, mainly.
I'm staging Outside, now.
The rabbit hole, is nowhere near ready to start receiving Guests.
I'll be starting work on one of the upcoming Estate Sales, late in the week, as well.
One Day...
at a 
Time...
my Friends.
<3
I have a Family member, and...a Very...Dear Friend, who are struggling.
I, ask you to keep Them, and their Families...
 in your Powerful Prayers,
 along with All...
who are struggling, today.
Love...to Each, and Everyone.
Barb C. 

{Hopefully, I'll have the Chandeliers Up...Today.
at least...a few of them.
I'm going to hang them in the Tent, behind the rabbit hole.
These last three, are Very...Heavy, and awkward.
; )
There are Many...down the rabbit hole, packed away, I hope to hang Many...
Out There.
; )
Like Fruit Jars, 
One...
can Never Have....
Too Many Chandeliers.
: ) }

No comments: