Friday, May 22, 2020

Here's to the 'Memories', we're Making...today, and...The Past's...Treasured.


Yesterday, was little Jack's Third Birthday!!
I, was all consumed with some very ugly stuff, concerning the IDOT.
Thankfully, Josey Wales... was consumed with me, and these ongoing, and...
unfortunate issues.
Don't know what I'd do...without, him. 

It kinda zapped the wind from my sails.
but...
Today, is another...day, and I plan on gathering up some old 
Toy Trucks, and Tractors, from my 'collection', for Jack to Love...Enjoy, and...
Play With!
Those, old...Toys...Love to be Played With.
<3 <3 <3 
Jack will be Thrilled to have them, too.
<3 <3 <3 
Bought this Truckload of Old...Toys, a few years ago.
Most...have found new Playmates, but....I held several back, for the Kids.
{me. ; ) too. ; ) }
I'll gather up, a few...for Jack, today...and drop them off, this afternoon.
<3 <3 <3 
I'm gonna go to the rabbit hole, this morning...
water the pretty Flowers, under the canopy,
and...bring a few more treasures outside.
I plan on being Open, on the 23rd. from 11-3, 
outside, only.

{Just, received the news, as I was writing...that I'd been dreading, 
concerning my Sister, Joyce.
She passed away, early, this morning.
Visited with my Niece, Mary Beth...for a long, long time...on the phone.
It's funny, I never know what to say, in these difficult times...
but, once you start reflecting, on 
Those you
Love...
The Memories...
 do the talkin' for you.
<3 <3 <3 
We've been Blessed, with some Beautiful...Memories.}

Love, to All.
Thank you...for your Prayers, for those...who are struggling, today.
I, Pray...for All...as well.
Barb C. 




No comments: