Sunday, May 3, 2020

Yesterday... Down the Rabbit Hole.

I'm Busy...Busy, today....
Cleaning House.
; )
Seems...
Estate Sales....
will be coming, soon.
oh my.
The Rabbit Hole...
used to be....so Soulful.
Love...looking at these images.
<3
Thanks, so Much, to Aud, Melody, Sharon...and, so many other...Wonderful
Photographers, who...have captured The Rabbit Hole, over the years.
<3

I don't know...what made me think of Mae West, today.
I've been playin' her...Music, all afternoon, while Scrubbin'.
; )



Should've been working outside, it was so Beautiful...
today.
Oh Well...
Had to get this work done, before things get Crazy...away from Home.
It's...gonna get Insane Busy...
oh...
my.
Stay Tuned!!
<3
; )
Love...to Ya...
Barb C.

{It's interesting...when I sit back, and look at these beautiful...images, of The Rabbit Hole, of...
'Yesterday'.
I, could never 'see'...the Beauty, at the time.
All...I could 'see'...is what yet...needed to get done.
: (
It was never...'done'. Never...'good enough'. : (
Me, and...Columbo...
: )
'Just...One More Thing'.
 : )
oh my.
Shucks.
: )
Now...
Everything, down the rabbit hole, is in a Pile, Thanks, to the IDOT, and City of Fairfax.
{Walking Trail}
I walked through, the rabbit hole, yesterday, with Daughter, Liz...and her Friend, Kat.
Tons...had fallen to the floor, thanks to the IDOT's Earth Movin'...just feet from the rabbit hole.
I was worried about the walls, in the house, and foundation.
I, called the IDOT, yesterday morning, at 7, when our house...felt like it was in an Earthquake.
: (
I, took pictures, and video...of the House.
Guess, I should've been down the rabbit hole, too.
: (
The Girls...helped me pick things up, until....I said, 'Enough'...
I've gotta get outta here. ; )
oh..my.
; )
Hope you had a Beautiful...Weekend.
I'm still Scrubbin' my bathroom.
What a Mess.
: )
You'd think I was Born in a Barn!! Hahahaha! }

No comments: