Tuesday, May 26, 2020

look... what They've Done...to my 'Song'.

I sat outside, the rabbit hole, with....Peanut, in the rain...
We watched More Carnage, this afternoon.
The '49 Ford...seemed to take all of the IDOT's Bullshit, Solely...
for
 'Fairfax's Trail', with the IDOT's Blessings, 
{and... 'Grading'}
in 
'Stride'.
oh my.
; )
<3 <3 <3 



This...is All, for a Walking/Bike Trail.
 {and, a Horrible, Turn, on Stallman Drive.}
Fairfax.
oh my.
The IDOT.
Fairfax City Hall.
Bless...Their Hearts.
<3 <3 <3
; ) 

I, sang...the Tune, above...
Loud,
 as me...and Peanut, sat in the rain...
Watchin' Them Destroy. 
: ( : ( : ( 
Hahahaha!
oh my.
Yep. 
It's Perfect.
I, sure hope, those...who survive, Fairfax's Trail...
understand, at what 'Cost',
 that Trail...has Taken.
Millions of dollars, and...Lives. 
oh my.
before one Foot, has stepped on it.
: (
{there's a document...I believe...the IDOT, has, 'overlooked'.
We'll see.
I've put it, in 'Josey Wales'...hands. 
We'll see, what he does with it. ; ) }
<3
Pray for Us.
<3 <3 <3 
Love...to You.
Barb C. 

{I'm so angry, hurt...and, broken....tonight.
I, can't begin, to find 'words'. 
'Betrayal'...
might...be a start. }

{So much... for Taking Things, with a 'Cool Head', and... 'Grace'.}
oh...my.

No comments: