Tuesday, May 12, 2020

A Ghost...in this House.

Had many great plans, for this day....with so much work staring at me.
None...of it, got done.
Some days....
I feel like a Ghost, in this House.
This...
was one of Those...days.
It's so difficult, to explain.
I, can't seem to make my feet walk out the door, with...
all of this, horrible...carnage.
I can't get away from the sounds, and...earth moving constant vibrations,
 but...,
'Seeing' it, is...absolutely devastating.
Crushing.
It's not my nature...when I see people, near our home...
not to be kind.
Not...make eye contact, or...give a friendly, wave.
I, can't stand to look at these people.
I, know...none of 'This'...is their fault.
It's...just their 'job'. 
The only peace....I find, is late...
when it's dark, outside, and...quiet.

I walked through the house....
and, captured a few images, for today's post.
Some...of the things pictured here, make me smile.
Others...
make my eyes...a little misty.
Decided to drain the color from them.
Everything...seems so much clearer, 'honest'...
in black and white.

I was thinking about the music...the Rabbit Hole, always...
Sings.
Loreena Mc Kennitt, used to play down the rabbit hole, non stop...
like Alison Krauss, mostly does...now.
Today...feels like...a Loreena day.
I, can almost smell the intoxicating scent of 'Fairies and Flowers'....
that used to permeate the rabbit hole, so many years ago.
When I saw the beautiful...Spring...Green, in the old...Rosary Beads, a few moments ago... 
I thought of Loreena.
Guess...it's the Irish, in me.
<3 
Took the Old, 'Gipsy' Ford...back to the Diesel Dr., yesterday.
She, drove much better...while driving there.
Kind of like, when your tooth stops aching, when you're headed to the Dentist, to get it pulled.
; )
We'll see what he has to say...about the old Girl.
<3
Tomorrow's...another day.
Hopefully, I'll get my feet to step outside, before the IDOT gets started.
Maybe...
if I can get to the rabbit hole, and...shut myself inside...
I, can 'Haunt'...it, for the day.
Love, to You.
Barb C.
{I just read some comments, I'd missed...from a few weeks ago.
Thanks, Everyone.
<3
Yes, God...is in Control. 
<3 <3 <3 }

From one end...to the other.
Destruction.
I, can't look out the windows.
This...
is a War Zone.
I have a lot more understanding, 
for the People who lived in The South, during, and after the Civil War.
I, also...understand the meaning of 'Carpetbaggers', from those days.
They still are around.
They, are who's to Blame...for  All of 'This'.
Shame...on them.



No comments: