Thursday, May 14, 2020

'Trust'...Priceless. {and...Rare}


The above image...
is from several years ago.
It was captured, after a very long day,
while I was struggling with some very...bad news.
I, thought...at the time, That, was the worst day, most...
Crippling day, of my life.
I, was wrong.
There's been many, very similar...and much worse days,
since.
Much.
Many.
Guess, most of us...understand, that.
The other night, after sharing my Evening with Lots of
Tequila...
I took a walk outside, and captured a live video...
of what's happening around here.
I, haven't cried that hard, in a long time.
I, thought...it was the Tequila.
Sadly, the tears didn't let up...
long after the Tequila, went away.
Too much Tequila,
Too much Hell,
for...
Too long.
A Dear Friend, called me, after I'd taken the video down...
I, didn't watch it, before I deleted it.
She said...
"It's a Good Thing Scarlett O'Hara didn't have Social Media!"
: )
She went on, and said...
''I'm not gonna worry about you, tho...until you start making dresses, out of curtains."
: )
oh my.
I'm struggling, with All....of This.
Not the 'virus'.
We'll get through that.
The IDOT, The City...
The Carnage.
The Loss.
all...
so wrong.
I've got to try, somehow....
to save myself.
They've Taken....so much.
I...can't allow them, to take my
'Self'...
too.
I, thought to myself...earlier, today...
I've got to find a job, where all I do, is drive.
or...
do something, that's repetitive.
'This'... 'all', has drained every ounce of creativity, from my soul.
The sad thing, is...
If...I had to do it 'all' over, again....
I would.
I've thought, long...and hard, about Much, today.
I, know...God, has a perfect plan.
: )
{Guess, this is where....I should clench my fist,
shake it at the Heavens...
and say...
"As God as my Witness, They're Not Going to Lick Me!!"}
: )
A Big...Thunderstorm just blew through.
I looked out the window, as I was writing, and saw...the
Most
Beautiful Rainbow.
: )
By the time I ran through the house, to get my phone, to take a picture...
it had faded, but....
I Saw It...
in
It's
Grandeur.
<3
Hope... There's a Rainbow...
Beautiful, Rainbow...
Above You, too.
<3 <3 <3
Love, to You.
Barb C.

After the top picture was taken...
on such a horrible day,
looking back, now...
I...remember, too...
Many, Many...
Happy Times.
Days...
 Filled with Fun, and Laughter.
: )
Days, filled with Beauty.
: )
In my heart, I know...
there will be More, of Those.
It's...sometimes, so very difficult, to believe that,
when you're standing in the midst of the Storm, and...
the World, is literally crashing down, around your feet.
During these 'Storms'....
I sure Miss John.
<3
He, had a way....of reassuring me, that...
 'This Too, Shall Pass'.
: )
I, never... quite knew how...he was Always so sure, of that.
but...
I, Knew...by God...if He said It,
It was True, and we'd Mak'er.
'That'...We Did.
; )
<3 <3 <3
That's...
'Trust'.
 Priceless.
{and, Rare.}
John, always had a Cool Head.
and...a Steady Hand.
{Two things, I lack...being a 'Mad Hatter'. }
It's difficult to choose a Tune for this post, thinking about John, this Evening.
It's difficult, because....there's Many, I could choose.
Mostly by Jennings, or, Jennings, and Colter, or Kristofferson, or, Kristofferson, and Coolidge.
I'll post two, above.
<3 <3 <3
<3 <3 <3

John, Drivin'...that Old...Mustang, above... 'Sally'.
: )
{Folks wonder, why...I won't sell our old... 'Ford Family'. : )
The Memories, they Hold...are Priceless.
Money, can't 'buy' them.
If 'money'...can't 'buy'...an Old Ford,
 Imagine how hard I'd Fight, not to 'sell' Land, John worked his Life...Away, for.
For Nothing, but a Suicide...Trail, on
 Fairfax City Hall's, and their Hired Gun, 'Engineer's..
'Wish List'...
oh my.
: (
It makes me sad...that the IDOT, district 6, went along...
with, Fairfax.
: ( }

No comments: