Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Bringin' the Old...Gypsy Ford, Home.



Working away, making plans for upcoming Events.
Everything is still very fluid, we are working out the kinks...
tho...
I'm sure, there will be many twists and turns, as we go.
Thanks, for being Patient.
; )
Estate Sales, will be coming, soon.
When we get some of the details, and buying methods pinned down, 
I'll let ya know.
; )



The Old...Gypsy Ford, is coming Home, tomorrow.
<3
She's been in limbo, since last Summer.
: (
Sadly, doesn't sound like they could fix all of her issues, so....
my heart, is a little heavy.
I'll know more, when I pick her up, tomorrow.



I, know...it's kinda difficult for some, maybe, many...
to understand...
how an Old...Ford Truck, could matter so much.
; )
but...
It Does.
; )
Some Folks, like New Trucks, New Homes...
Fancy Cars, and Fancy Shoes.
I...like, {Love} old Ford Trucks, old...Mustangs, and...
prefer to be Barefooted, than Shod.
<3
Have, my entire life.
I've put so much Extra padding, on my caboose, over the last many months,
I'm a little nervous I won't be able to climb in the Old....Gypsy.
{She's a Pretty Tall, Old...Ford. ; ) }
; )
{Oh...but, I will. 
; )
  Sure hope Nobody will be watching. YIKES!!}
Miss. Scarlett, looks Adorable... Stretching, and Climbing...up, into The Gypsy.
<3 <3 <3 
'Husky' Grandma...Not...so much.
; )
oh dear.
; )
It'll be Good, to have the Old...Ford, Home.
<3 <3 <3 
I've missed her. 
I, remember...a couple Summers ago, on nights, when I couldn't seem to rest, 
I'd walk outside...
reach in the Old...Gypsy, fire her up,
and...just listen, to her
 Powerful...
 7.3 Powerstroke Diesel...
 Idle.
<3 <3 <3 
Love to hear her...
Knock.....and, Whistle.
; )
oh my.
<3
Best...Lullaby...Ever.
<3
Love...to You.
Stay Well.
Stay Positive.
Barb C.

{Some Folks, take drugs to help them sleep.
All...I need, is a Growly...Old Ford.
Hahahaha. }






No comments: