Sunday, October 4, 2009

Simply Iowa Pumpkin....{only Sarah...}

Our Pal, Sarah and her hubby, Matt pulled in Saturday morning, with this wonderful Simply Iowa Pumpkin, Sarah had carved... How Cool Is That! They dug around, and found some cool treasures! It's always so great to see them! She sends me all kinds of people, and does 'personal shopping', for one of her friends! { Sarah is an awesome promoter, I need to pay her more!} Colleen F. joined them, and it is always good to see her happy face! They braved the cold, wet day, to come play with us... We were running all morning, and again, didn't close up 'til around 8:00. We had lots of fun folks through, and much went down the road, to find new homes! Carolyn A. treated us with a fantastic chili lunch, with all the fixins, and topped it off with homemade cheese cake! It was wonderful! I wish the weather would have cooperated, but the customers really didn't seem to mind a bit! They are a pretty tuff group! Today is going to be great, the sun is even going to shine! Ya Hoo! We have been adding things, as other treasures leave, and filling in vacant spots, I'll try and get some images today, I was just way to busy yesterday! Gotta Go! Barb C.

2 comments:

Matt n Sarah said...

We had a great time and found great treasures hope today went great for u the weather was great!

pollyanns said...

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah! Ya gotta love that girl, don't ya. She's a great hugger, too. I hope you had a fantastic weekend. Maybe we can get together and "play" soon. I'd like that. You and Tommie and I should go somewhere sometime.