Wednesday, October 7, 2009

FUEL!

Tommie's special brew, 'Rocket', kept me alive all last week, this is her wonderful Coffee Shop, in now known as one of the "Coolest Small Towns", according to Budget Travel Magazine! Mt. Vernon, Iowa... I told you, it is really a fun place to go! Lot's of Art and Antiqueing! {and the best Food and Coffee anywhere!} Tommie, along her Mother and Daughter, make all the Sweets, and serve them with a Smile! {who wouldn't be happy at FUEL, just breathing the wonderful air in her Shop makes me smile!} Tommie also has the coolest antiques, just my style! Funky Folk Art, Crazy Quilts, Religious Artifacts, and just plain Gnarly Things! Gotta Love It! { Tommie is also one of the most beautiful people I know, inside and out. Having her photo taken, well, it just isn't happening... this is the best shot I could get.... she is soo fast, waving that folder around!}

3 comments:

JB Knacker said...

Really enjoyed your shop last week! I will be sending people your way and hope to stop again soon. Take care ~ loved all your stuff and your style is beautiful!
Brenda

Julie, The Wife said...

Tommie IS a special brew, and a rocket, all at the same time! Love Fuel and everything about it. But I love YOUR shop too, Barb, and I get "that feelin'" walking around your place and breathing the air there as well. Miss it!
Julie (formerly Cottage Kitsch girl)

Natalie Meester said...

I will definitely check it out.

sorry i missed your show last weekend...i will make the trip soon to meet you and see your wonderful shop!