Saturday, October 31, 2009

A 'God' Thing...

You know, once you see things...you really do... I was so blessed, with a call today, from my friends Jeff and Nichole... They don't call often, we collect entirely different things, way different! The call was really cool, Jeff said, I saw these things at an auction today, and it was a 'God' thing... I knew I had to call you... hmmm. Then my daughter, Liz popped out, wanted me to do her 'face' and costume, tonight,{ Liz decided this, at 4:00 today...} she wanted to be a 'Scare Crow', like the one in the 'Wizard of Oz', {her favorite, all time movie... like me with'Gone With the Wind!} I couldn't remember what he looked like, so we got on the computer, and here is 'Over the Rainbow' playing.... Ya know, I had written earlier today, about 'Rainbows'... It truly is a 'God' Thing....
Barb C.

1 comment:

pollyanns said...

I had two calls today... one from a niece who was needing stuff for Cruella DeVil and one from my nephew who was doing Johnny Appleseed. He needed a pan for his head and a seed bag... Aunt Polly comes through! Lisa had a lot of make-up covering up her floor burns and fat lip, but she was the cutest Sacajewea Indian girl EVER!!! Happy Halloween!