Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Workin' on it.


Pal, Jodi... posted the above, 4 years ago...
<3
So True...Still, today.
{for Both of Us. : ) }
: ) : ) : ) 
{MANY...of Us.}
: )

Didn't get to Find The Road, yesterday.
: (
Furnace Fixin'...came First, for The Rabbit Hole.
Should have it Completed... Today!!
YAY!!!
Don't know when, today... so, will most likely be 'Grounded'... today, as well.
: (

The below... 'memory'... popped up this morning.
: )
John Always Had a Way... {including today...}of saying what I need to hear, Exactly... when I Need to Hear It!!
: )

oh...yes, I'm gonna sit in on the Fairfax, Iowa... City Council Meeting, this evening.
'Listen'... 'Watch'.

Most know... I'd rather stick needles in my eyes... than attend these meetings, that's why I'm So Grateful, Mayor Beer got cameras inside, right away... when she came on board, earlier this year.

Sadly... the cameras, and sound... aren't the best.
Most of The Council didn't want any... didn't want to spend money, on them...they said... so they, settled with one that's pretty puny.
BETTER Than NOTHIN"!!
; )
{You should See Fairfax's Budget....
 and What They DO SPEND LOAD'S of MONEY... on. : ) }
'Transparency'... in my opinion, should be TOP of The List... of
'Spending'.
; )



Alright...
John.
: )

I'll Do My Very Best...
to Keep a Smile, on my face, today.
: ) : ) : ) 

but... on the other hand, John...
 knew me Very Well.
: )
I remember he said, once...
"Sometimes... you remind me a little, of that woman, on 'Bewitched'
; )

???????

I said... "You can't mean 'Samantha'???"

No, No... 
he said...
'Endora'... her Mother.
; )

HAHAHAHA!!!!
: )

Somehow, I took That, as a Compliment.
<3
Somehow...
I Believe, John... meant it, that way... too.
<3
: )
{ To Think, I... Always saw 'James Dean', when I looked at John. 
: )
John, 'Knew That' ... too. 
; )
Always.}

It'll Be So NICE to Have Heat... back, at The Rabbit Hole.
<3

Gotta Get OPEN!!
Gotta Get The Puzzle Put Back Together... There!!
If...Only, I could Twitch my Nose.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

{For the record, I'd never 'call' anyone 'Stupid'.
Ever.
'Ill Informed', 'Ignorant to 'The Law'... 'Disengaged'... 'Disingenuous',
well...
maybe.
But make no mistake, if they're a Liar, and I can prove it, 
I'll call 'em that, too. }
; )


No comments: