Friday, December 15, 2023

Card Runnin'.


Had a Lovely Visit... with Friend, Gail... yesterday.
It was my turn to buy Lunch...
 but, she'd Conspired with our Sweet Server, before I arrived, to get the check.
: (
That Girl!!
<3
{Now... I Owe Gail... Two Lunches!!! {and Much More. <3 }
We went to Parlor City, in New-Bo.
The Food was Great!!! The Coffee was BETTER!!!
Lord... Knows, I needed COFFEE!!!
Hahahahahaha!!!
{Some days... there's not enough Coffee on The Planet. : ) }

Gail... is a Rock.
: )
wish...
 just... a tiny portion of my brain, worked like hers.
: )
Gail's a Very... Wise Soul.
She's also a Happy Soul...
: )
That... Makes me Happy!!
<3

Was trying to think back... on how long we've known each other.
I'm thinkin'... we met back in the 90's.
Early... 90's.
We both were AVID Estate Sale Junkies.
: )
Wish I had a Thimbleful of Gail's Knowledge... of The Antique World.
Incredible.

While visiting... I asked for Gail's advice, concerning... the many 'messes'... around home.

{One of the Many things I Admire about Gail... 
She's a Straight Shooter.
Gail... doesn't 'Sugar Coat'... anything.
If ya ask her... for advice, thoughts... 
Gail will Tell Ya.
; )
Love That.
Appreciate her Honesty.}
<3

After Gail...and I, said our Good-Byes.... 
went on to Czech Village, in Cedar Rapids, to leave some Cards for the Anamosa Show.


: )
Seems like it's been a Million Years, since I've been there.



They still remembered me.
but...
kinda scolded me, for being away... for so long.
{They All... Know, that I've been a bit Tied Up, over the last several years.}

Forgot... How Much... I've Missed Them All.
The Shop's... are even Better than I remembered.
They've GROWN So!! 
<3 



For a Friday... I was Impressed on how Busy They Were!!
: )
{This photo... doesn't reflect that, Trust Me... Inside, they were STEADY!!!}


Visited Friends... in The Amana Colonies, Thursday...
toting Cards.
: )
Fern Hill... in South Amana, Iowa...
is one of the Most Soulful Stores.
Friend, Patti... owns it.
<3


There's no way... my little android could Begin to Capture...
The Soulfulness...
at
Fern Hill.
<3
Ya have to 'Feel'...It, for Yourself.
: )


Popped in The Smokehouse, {'Main' Amana, Iowa} took a stroll.
WOW!!!
It's INSANE!!!
So MUCH... 'Incredible'.
{Had to put Blinders On!! Oh My!!}

I didn't capture any images... inside, most of the Stores, for a Very Selfish Reason.
: )
I don't want to Ponder... on Those Amazing Things!!!
Gads!!
Saw So Many Amazing Victorian Wooden Horses, at Smokehouse.
GADS!!!
: )
{Blinders... Blinders... Blinders!!!!}



Made a Stop... at Renate's...
just across the street from Smokehouse, in 'Main'.
: )

Dear Friends, Bud... and Renate... own it.
: )
It's OVER The Top... Too!!!
<3
Oh My Goodness, how They've Grown... over the last several years.
Incredible.
Wonderful.
: )

Love...Love...Love, the Mule Shoe's that are set into the walkway leading to The Door.
<3
They were probably 'set'... many, many... decades ago.
<3


Renate's.
: )
So enjoyed visiting with Bud.
Seeing what he, and Renate... have done, over the last several years.
Wow!!
: )

Wish I could've visited ALL of The Amazing Shops, throughout The Amana's... Thursday.
Ran out of Time.
: (

Grateful... to Those... who let me set Cards out, for Anamosa...
in Their Amazing Stores!!
<3

Pal, Dale... called this morning.
He'd just dropped some Cards off at Hoppy's Primitive and Proper, in La Porte City, Iowa... 
<3
then... was Heading South...and East, from There!!!
: )

This 'Card Runnin'... is Quite an Ordeal!!!
: )
Love It!!
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

{Was watchin' the 'Bullitt' Car Chase... last night, for what reason, I don't... know.
: )
but...
I like it.
; )
Gonna post It. ; ) }


No comments: