Sunday, December 17, 2023

Christmas... Magic.

Crazy Day.
Pal, Dale... called this morning, asked if I'd like him to pick me up...and we could run up North... and drop Cards, for The Anamosa Show.
: )

Indeed.
: )

That's what we did.
: )
I'll be writing about our Stops... tomorrow.
: )

Decided to not put 'The Tree' up, this year.
: (

Friend, Gail... and I, visited about 'Christmas'... a bit, during our Lunch, on Friday.
: )

I've really struggled with Christmas, this year.
oh... my.

This Christmas... would be the First since I moved away from home...
there would be no Christmas Tree.

We rarely had a Christmas Tree, when I was growing up.
I was 15, when I left home.
A Christmas Tree...
was Priority One, that Christmas.
: )
Me, and my Beloved... Dolsey... {Great Dane... Best Friend <3}
sure enjoyed... that 'First' little Christmas Tree.
<3

After Gail, and I... parted, after I dropped Cards, for Anamosa...
decided to check out some Thrift Stores.
Hoped to pick up some inexpensive Poinsettias stems, to put in the Farm Urns, outside...
 I'd found at Pal, Charlie's... this Fall.
: )

There were none to be found...
but, I Did Find, something... I hadn't expected.

A Christmas Tree.
: )

There was something... about the little Tree.
: )

Got to thinking back... on that 'First' Christmas...
: )

No Bling...
just, a few... ornaments.
: )

Gathered up.... some ornaments at the Thrift Store...
 piled the little Christmas Tree, and ornaments... in Sally, headed Home...
had them All... set, in a couple of hours Friday evening.
<3

No lights...
no...
gifts.
no...
memories.

Well...
 there is 'One'...
Memory.
: )
At The Top... of the little 'Thrift Store'...
 Christmas Tree, 
placed the Pony Ornament, that was on mine, and Dolsey's...
 First...
little... 
Christmas Tree.
<3



There's 'Something'... so very Magical, about Christmas.
: )
<3
No matter how big, or small.
<3
Priceless.

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.



No comments: