Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Livin' The Dream.


Madness...
Indeed.

Made it through what I could... of December's Fairfax, Iowa...
City Council meeting, last night.

Arrived a little late.
The Furnace Dude... was a 'No Show' yesterday.
Waited for him until I had to leave for the meeting.
Gratefully, he showed up this afternoon.
: )
Seems... many wires got crossed on his end.
No...worries. It Is... what It Is.
; )
The Furnace is Workin'... Now!!
That's all that matters.
: )

Funny... how much patience we have, post Covid.
: )
Me, and The Furnace Dude... agreed on that.
: )
He's a Very Nice Person.
: )

Help... is so incredibly difficult to find, and keep... these days.
Don't quite understand why, but... it's a different World.

The Meeting... was quite interesting.
Glad I personally attended.
Our property was brought up, a couple of times... which, I had No Idea... would be.
: (
Our Neighbor's issue, was interesting, too.
As 'council'... requested, there was 'No Discussion', after their Lengthy presentation.
I, find that... very sad.

After seeing the City's 'presentation'...
I'm... guessing, there will be much 'discussion' in the future.
: (
Very... sad.

Had a bit of a run in, with councilman Daly, at the meeting.
It'll be on the YouTube video.

These meeting's, are very confusing.
When ya think you can speak, you can't... but, when ya should speak up... isn't clear.
Guess... I stepped on his toes, a bit.
Only wanted Spanky, The Fire Chief... who was helping me understand an ordinance, to explain it to the council, as well.
They were struggling with it's meaning, as well.
Spanky... knows more about Fairfax, than all of us put together.
<3

Oooooops.
Guess... I spoke out of turn.
{I interrupted Daly... but...didn't mean any disrespect. Thought Spank...could Clear it all up.}
: )

Councilman Daly...  barked at me.
I... barked back.
then...
we both, 
Barked...
a little more,
then...
all I could do...
 was
 Blow 
A Big Fat Kiss...
to 
councilman Daly.
; )
Bless his heart.
{Councilwoman Wainwright, and Mayor Beer, calmed everything down pretty quickly.}

It... got a little heated.
; )
oh...dear.
{at least our Awesome...  Linn County Deputies... weren't called back, after they'd just left, from making their monthly report. : ) }

Congratulated Dan Wozniak... for becoming our New Councilman.
: )
God Only Knows... how Much... I'm Hopin', he'll get to Diggin'.
: )


Pal, Bill... brought this Amazing Romantic Staffordshire Water Pitcher, to The 'Warming' Rabbit Hole, this afternoon.
Love IT!!
: )


Miss. Peanut.
She was a Sight... for Sore Eyes, last night... when I got Home, from...
'Hell'.
{AKA Fairfax, Iowa... City Hall.}
: )

Just read... today, 

if Only...
people had Heart's like Hounds...
What a Wonderful World...
It
Would Be.
<3

So Incredibly True!!
; )

John would be proud... 
through everything, at the meeting, believe... 
I kept a 'Smile' on my face.
: )
Did My Best.
: )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

Pal, Gail... called, as I was writing this post.
: )
 Gave her a little Hell... for moving away.
: )
Miss... Gail,
So.

Gail's Back in Town!!
For a 'minute'.
<3
We're gonna meet on Friday, for lunch, before she has to catch a flight back to her New Home, on the East Coast.
: )


<3
: )

YIPPEE!!!
; )
We Have MUCH to Catch Up... On.
; )

Been thinkin' about the Fats Domino Tune, posted...above, since last night, before 'The Meeting'.
; )
There's somethin'..about 'The Stroll'.
; )
{before 'my' time}

but, was dancing to it, again... this morning, while making coffee.
LOVE IT!!
<3
{Part of our Home... is a '55 Ranch, so... It kinda Fits.}
; )

Yep...
It's All about The Journey.
The Dance.

No comments: