Saturday, December 23, 2023

Craziness...


Oh...
dear.
: )
'Christmas'.
<3


Spent yesterday afternoon Visiting.
<3


Visited John's oldest Children, and Grandchildren.
<3

Johnny, and his Wife... Maryjane, above.
: )
Maryjane baked ALL of The Goodies Above!!
WOW!!
AMAZING!!!
: )


Johnny is Flippin' me 'The Bird', as I took their picture... when I was leaving.
: )
That's a 'Helm' Thing....
when Cameras come Out!!
: )


Their Beautiful Daughter... Lillie, turned 18 a couple of weeks ago.
Wow...
How Time Flies!!!
{Yep... She's a 'Helm'. : ) }


Daughter, Liz... and Adam.
Yep...
There's that Helm 'Finger'.
: )



: )
Me... Pegadoo... Michael, and...
John.
{and...his 'finger'... for the Camera.}
: )


John wasn't so 'subtle'... about not enjoying having his picture captured, in the above image.
: )
{Grateful... I wasn't the one capturing it. : )
He Meant It...
That Time!!}
; ) 



Johnny has Quite a Business.
: )
When I pulled up, yesterday... 
had to take another Pass... to look at his New Trailer!!
Holy Smokes!!!
Asked Johnny if That's his New 'Party Bus'...!!!
{If So... I'm IN!! Hahahahaha!!}
WOW!!!

Johnny builds Homes.
Amazing...
Homes.
His Dad...would be so Proud.
: )
John...would be Proud, of All of his Children, and Grandchildren.
<3 <3 <3 



John's Daughter, Andrea... I believe.... has discouraged Kaycen, Keeden, and Kyler,
from the Helm 'Family Tradition'.
: )
That's O.K.
<3


Those Boys... are Amazing!!
SMART as Whips!!
Sooooo Full of Energy!!
: )
and...
Growing Way Too Fast!!!!
Oh My!!

They were So Excited while showing me their Tortoise's, Lizards... Kitties... New Games... and their Talents!!
: )

It was a Whirlwind... Day.
: )

Pal, Allyson invited me to join her, for Christmas Eve Supper.
: )
Her Family...and close Friends, will be there.
<3
So enjoy visiting them, on Christmas Eve.
Getting to 'visit'... The 'Old Souls', is a Treat as well.
Allyson has some of my Favorite Old Cupboards, at her Home.
<3

I'm taking that Huge, Wonderful... Tray of Goodies, Maryjane baked, to Allyson's.
GADS!!!
Had to 'sample' a little, last night.
GADS!!!
: )
Fabulous!!!
TROUBLE!!
I...Gotta Get That Tray Out of The House!!!
: )
SO GOOD!!

Hope Everyone has a Lovely...
Christmas Eve!!

I'll be posting, later... this Eve...
something a little more
'Christmassy'...
without so many 
'Fingers'.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.





Found the above... yesterday, from 2012.
: )



this one... too.

Yes...
Some use 'fingers'...
to express their thoughts, feelings.... dismay.
other's...
well,
: )
can say 
"Bless your heart."
without lifting a 'finger'.
: )

Love It.
: )

Not very 'Christmassy'...
but...
It is... what it is.
: )


No comments: