Sunday, December 3, 2023

Holdin' On.


Old Computer is Holdin' On.
: )
Somehow... it's talking to Google, again.
: )
Google wouldn't talk to It... because Google said it had to have Windows 10.
{This Old Laptop, is a 7. Oh...dear.}
Don't like the thought of spending money on yet... another laptop...
but...
Really don't like the thought of setting one up, again.
{Didn't have the Last one completely figured out.}
: (
If I had any kind of Desire... to learn about computers, I'm Certain, it wouldn't be too difficult to figure out.
I... have No Desire, when it comes to 'Devices'.
None.
Was born a hundred years too late.
I prefer Old Sh!t!!
; )

Didn't get the Android looked at yesterday... the Girl who I want to look at it...
 works Sundays.
I'm sure she'll be Happy to see me.
; )
Hahahahaha!!!
Oh Dear!!
: )

Above was my Favorite Christmas display... down The Rabbit Hole.
<3
That One... was So Much Fun!!
Dreamy!!
<3

Suppose I'd better get to town.
See if The Girl Genius can fix the Email issues.
She's Awesome!!
: )

Probably something simple.
just...
not 'simple'... for me.
: )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All. 

Barb  C


No comments: