Monday, December 4, 2023

Some Things.... never change.



While working in the house... this morning, ran across this Darling little Book.
<3


It dates from 1873.


When I turned to the page with the Christmas Tree...
had to laugh.
Justin 'J'... had just asked me this morning... when we're going to put up 'The Tree'.
: )
Told him... I didn't know.
Asked him if he was getting excited about helping put it up...
he said...
"No!! I don't want to Climb Up on The Ladder!!"
Hahahahahaha!!!
Then... I see the above picture, with a Young Man... 
Standin' on a Ladder!!
Helping Decorate...
 'The Tree'!!
Hahahahaha!!!

Seems, some 
'Things'...
Never
Change.
; )
I... Like
 Those...
'Things'.
; )



The 'Girl Genius'...
Nicole, from 'Metro by T Mobile', got the Android goin'... yesterday.
: )
Knew she could.
Nicole was Busy... Busy!!
Helped So Many!
<3

One Lady... came in with her phone locked up.
It wouldn't recognize her long time PIN.
She was Fit to Be Tied!!
: (
Told the Lady not to worry....
if Anyone could Figure it out, Nicole could.
: )
and...
She Did!!
The Lady turned to me... and said,
"You're Right!! She Is a Genius!!"
: ) : ) : )

Indeed!!

These 'Devices'... can Drive Us to Madness!!
: )
{Some... of us. ; ) }

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

No comments: