Friday, December 29, 2023

A little... Snow.


A little Snow. 

It's always so pretty... when we get a little Snow. 

I'd written a long post, yesterday...
then while cleaning up old drafts on the blog, wound up deleting it, and a few others. 
{ That's what I get for blogging with the Android. }

Didn't have the heart to rewrite them. 

After rereading Lawyer Meardon's most recent document, Charles spelled everything out brilliantly,
meticulously, and precisely.
but...
Incredibly painful to read.
I've always said I was going to write a book about all of this...
It appears Lawyer Meardon has beat me to it. 
Unbelievable 'story'. 
Sad.
When he gives me the green light, I'd sure like to post his incredible work ...here. 

Don't know why, but last night decided to go dig up the 1994 documents from the IDOT'S first Condemnation here.
Charles' Dad... 'Bull Dog Bill', was our Lawyer back then.
; )
{Bill reminded me of Perry Mason. : ) Can't watch those old episodes of 'Perry Mason'... without thinking of 'Bull Dog Bill'. : ) }
Can't Imagine what He'd Think about 'This'... 
All.... of 'This'.
: (
I believe... He'd be Extremely Proud of Charles. 
Riding this 'Crazy Train'... of Insanity, and... Wrongfulness.

Don't know why I didn't pitch the '94 IDOT Condemnation Documents, long ago. 
Glad I didn't... now, I guess. 

Heading to Son, Justin's... tomorrow, to celebrate Christmas with Justin, his Family... and Friends. 

Have shopping, and cooking to do this afternoon. 
Better get Crackin'. 

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C. 

{I remember... three decades ago, now.... something 'Bull Dog' Bill... told me, while sitting in his office, something... I've thought of often, over these many years. 

"It's difficult to choose a Jury for a Condemnation Trial. 
If someone has never been through 'condemnation'... they could never 'understand' it.
If they have... they could never be 'impartial'. " 

Charles now sits where 'Bull Dog' Bill... did then.
I believe, he'll do great picking a Jury. 
I also... believe, with the 'Style'... of writing, Charles has...
he'll be able to make Anyone 'understand'... the 'Big Picture'. }

After all... Ya don't have to be a Fiddle Player to 'understand' Charlie Daniels.
Pretty difficult to not Tap Your Toes.... when Charlie plays The Orange Blossom Special. 





No comments: