Friday, July 7, 2023

The Fourth. Good... moments.



The Fourth... was such a Pretty... Pretty.... day.
; )


Sweet Southern Iowa... Friends, Popped in... with Boxes of Treasures!!
: )


They said... they just wanted me to 'Have'... them.
<3
Told 'em to get Diggin'.. in The Rabbit Hole, we'd do a little Tradin'.
; )

That... we did.
: )
<3

The tiny... little tin Heart Cookie Cutter, they brought, found it's way to the House.
<3
It's... precious.
<3


These Girl's... were So Much... FUN!!
<3

Peg's Seagull found the Perfect Home.
<3
: )


These Girl's... are so Dang... Cute!!
: )
So Creative.
'Artists'
<3


My 'Button' Girl... {left} stopped by, we sat under The Wild Cherry Tree... visited for a long, long... time.
: )
It was pretty Toasty... out, but...
in the shade, with such a lovely breeze, it was quite nice.
: )

Got THE BIGGEST KICK... out of the Gentleman standing with his Lovely Wife.
: ) : ) : )

After they made their way through The Rabbit Hole... 
he stopped at the door, looked me straight in the eye...
and said...
" Now... I don't want you to be offended by this...
but...
There's Something WAY Wrong With You!!!"

I just stood there... lookin' at him, and said...
"What was your first... clue?"
; )

Then... We All... BURST Out Laughing!!!
: ) : ) : )

said... "I may be a bit... 'Crazy'... ; )
 but, then... All of The Best People Are!!"
Hahahahahahahaha!!!
: )
<3


The Sweet Couple, above... are from about an hour away.
I asked them if they'd hit The Firecracker Show, like so many Visitor's had...
"Nope... we Just Came to See The Rabbit Hole!!"
WOW!!
<3
They Made My Day!!
<3
: )



These Folks... were from the Waterloo, Iowa.... area.
: )
They... had Fun.
: )

With all of the Crap... that seems to be coming down, around our ears... at times, oh my...
So Incredibly Grateful... for The GOOD... Moments.
We... have to Savor... Them.
<3

Had a Dear Pal... from Up North... ring me this morning.
She... was wondering about yesterday's post.
Makin' sure... I'm o.k, and my Family... is o.k.
<3
Yes... we are.
<3

I've met so many Great People, through... The Rabbit Hole, over the years...
They... Too, are 'Family', and.. some of them are not... 'o.k.'
: (

Many... are struggling, so.
While visiting with Pal, Bill... this morning, we came to the conclusion.... 
we can't decide if it's worse going through 'The Fire', or... Watching... helplessly, as someone you care about... goes through 'It'.
Myself, being an avid 'Firewalker'... : )
I'd much rather be on the Hot Coals, myself, than be a helpless... bystander.
That's...
The Worst.
The...
Worst.
: (

Got to Get.
Workin' on The 'FLASH'... Sale, today.
Will be every day, through the 15th.
Stay Tuned.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.
Many... Many...
Prayers.

Barb C.

No comments: