Saturday, July 29, 2023

I Will.


Sat under John's Old... Oak, this morning...
Sipped on 'Robert's' Coffee. 
: )
It was Such a Beautiful... Early... Morning.
<3
: )
A Huge Storm, Blew through... last night.
{I, slept through most of it. 
Not MUCH...can 'Move' me, after dealing So Long...
 with IDOT, and Fairfax, Iowa, City Hall.
; )
bless their hearts}



<3
Me, and Miss. Peanut... sure enjoyed the Temperature Change, this... early morning.
<3



Had some Dear... Folks, visit... The Rabbit Hole, this morning.
<3
{With this 'Heat'... I'm only open by 'appointment'. ; ) }

Took a Long Stroll... Early, Early... this morning, around the property.
: )
Captured... many 'interesting' images. 
: (

Captured... a couple, that... Rattled my Cage.
: (...............
{Uh... Oh. : ( }

Love to Ya...
Prayers... for All.

Barb C.

No comments: