Thursday, July 6, 2023

Some... promises are bound to be broken.

 

I'd intended to write... about the Beautiful, Fourth...this morning.
'First Thing'.
Received some very sad news... before my body was vertical.
: (
Not... too much longer, after that...
took another, blow.
then... 
had to get to work.
My...heart, breaks... for so many, today.
: (
Been sending many... many... Prayers, out...
<3
No time to write... this morning.

Went to visit Daughter, Liz... at her work, after mine... for Supper, tonight.
Pal, Dale... joined me.
{I owe Dale... So Many... 
'Suppers'. : ) }

Liz, told me that... she's 'Cleaning Out'. 
Flippin' Their Home... Upside Down.
'Streamlining'.

She's sending one of the most 'Beautiful Cupboard's' I've ever seen......  
'Home'...
to Mama'.
Makes... me sad.
It's so perfect... in Their Home.

I.. don't have a 'place'... for It, but... I, Will... find one.
<3
Told Liz... "It'll come Back... to You."
<3
Liz... said, "When you're dead."
; )
Yep.
{My Ghost... Will Insist.}
; )
We can't let this 'Old...Soul', get away... from us.
<3

Gads...
What a Day.
: ( : ( : (........

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Hopefully... to have the Pins back under me, in the morning. 
The Fourth... was Such...a Great Day. ; ) 
I Pray... For Everyone who's struggling... and suffering. <3 

The 'Flash' Sale... is Coming Together!! ; ) oh...my. }

{Couldn't get the tune posted above... off of my mind, all... day, 
after a conversation... with a Dear, Friend... first thing. <3
 The Truth...Is, and... Always will be, my Friend... who broke 'The News' to me, Is Always... Always... 'There', for Those She Loves... Always. <3 
Wild Horse's.. couldn't Keep Her Away... from Helping Those She Loves. <3
No Matter What!! <3
sadly... 
so, Very sadly... we can lead... drag... push... 
Pull... 
 a
 Horse to water...
 Beg... and Pray... they'll take a sip.

but...
 they may never. 

We Simply... have to Love Those 'Thirsty'... Critters,
 'Anyway'.
; )
<3
{We... may never 'understand'... but, it's not for us to.}
<3
My Dear Friend...understands that, too... I believe.
 <3 <3 <3
In Spades.}
<3 

No comments: