Saturday, July 8, 2023

Lockin' The Brakes.


Yep...
Some days, one has to Lock The Brakes.
Yesterday... was one of those, for me.
oh...dear.

Got some work done... but, decided... 
it was time to engage the 'Jake Brake'.
I watched the video, posted above... explaining how 'Jake Brakes' work.
; )

I've always loved the sound of Semis... when the Jake Brake {Engine Brake} Growls.
Without it, the Brakes... would burn up.
and...
going down a Steep Grade, with a Heavy Load, could make a Big Mess, at the Bottom of the Hill, without it.
oh dear.
; )
{Seems we have much in common... with Trucks. ; ) }


So... True.
<3



Indeed.
: )

Blessings
.
It Truly Is... All About The Journey.
: )

Sometimes... I think... we get moving so Fast, we forget to count the Blessings.
at least... I do.
Sometimes... I, simply need to Stand on The Brakes.
: )
Back It Down...

Process.
Process.
Process.
: )
Breathe...
Breathe...
Breathe...
; )


Sent the above Simply Iowa FB post.... to Daughter, Liz... 
asked her if she was Sure... she wanted to let go of the Beautiful...
Old, Old... Stepback Cupboard.
Seems I'm not the Only One... who sees it's 'Soulfulness'.
: )

Couldn't convince her...
{yet}
: )

She, and Adam... will be bringing It 'Home'... to Mama...
in  the near future.

We may just have to Plop It... in the Dinning Room, until after The Marion, Iowa...
 'FLASH' Sale.
{ July 12-15}

I'm going to have to Flip The House... Upside Down, to make accommodations for It.
Oh... my.
; )

Back to Work.
; )

Full Throttle...
Wide Open.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: