Friday, July 21, 2023

Simply... Iowa.


Simply...
Iowa.
<3


<3


Oh DEER!!!
: ) : ) : )

Me, and Sally... nearly took out a BIG DOE, while... headin' down one of Those 
Amazing... 
County Roads, this afternoon.
: )
All I could say... as, I was Lockin' Up... Sally's Brakes, and... Slidin' Sideways... for what seemed like a Football Field...
on Gravel...
was...
"BIG DOE... little... car!!!
 BIG DOE... little... car!!!"

Oh...
Deer!!!!
<3
: )

We All... 
survived.
; )
<3
{what... a 'Ride'. 
Oh... Deer!! <3 }
; )
{BIG DOE!!!}
: )


Those Level 'B' Road's... are like, 
'Home Sweet Home'... to me.
; )
They'll Get Ya 'There' a little quicker.
; )
<3
{Whatever It Takes. : ) }


Sally...
is Quite a Gal.
; )
She doesn't mind eatin' a little 'Dust'.
; )
{Or... a Lot. <3}
: )



Those... 'Country Roads' {County Roads} deliver so much more... than all of the Federal 'Highways', along with Our... Money, that's thrown to The Iowa Department of Transportation... to waste, so... very, very... often, wrongfully...
in my opinion. 
; )
{but... what do 'I'... 'Know'?}
; )


Loved...
seeing The Pond, Son, Justin... is creating...today.
<3
The Kids... Love It.
<3

Pal, Allyson, is taking me away... tomorrow, for a 'Day Trip'.
<3
: )

Grateful.
; )

The 'Estates' Sally, and me... visited today... will have to chew on my 'advise', and... get back.
<3
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers... for All.

Barb C.

{Loved Eating That Dust... today. <3 }

{BIG DOE... little car.}
just... sayin'
; )


Pulled Sally in, under John's Old... Oak, tonight.
; )
We've had a long day.
; )

That 'bridge'... behind Sally, oh my. 
What a Wrongful Mess.
; )
IDOT, and Fairfax... 
Oh my.
; )

Bless Their Heart's.
; )
So incredibly disappointing...
to say the very
Least. 


No comments: