Monday, July 3, 2023

Great First Sunday... of July!! OPEN Today!! 7/3!! 10 - 4!! 101 Williams Blvd. Fairfax, Iowa!!


Got The Weed Whip... Hummin' First Thing, Sunday Mornin'.
; )
Got quite a bit knocked down, before I ran out of string.
{I have string... but, there was No Way... I was gonna Fight stringing it.
I'll wait for The Boys. ; ) }

Wasn't busy most of the day.
Might of helped if I would've put the OPEN sign out.
: )
Have So Much to get Done... wasn't quite Ready... for off the highway...
 Visitors.
; )

Pal, Cheryl stopped by.
: )

Brought some Great Treasures, for The Rabbit Hole, and...
a Bottle of her New Favorite Wine, she wanted me to try.
; )
{Love... That... Girl!! <3 }

We sat in the shade... under the Wild Cherry Tree, by the Fountain, and had a Great Chat!!
; )


Above, is one of the Treasures, Cheryl... brought.
<3
Wooden Scoop... that's Older than Dirt!!
<3

Love...Love...Love...
The Mend!!
<3

As we were visiting, Cheryl asked me if I'd ever been to 'The Old Neighborhood Pub', in Cedar Rapids.
Cheryl goes there on Sunday's, often.. to listen to Live Music.
I... had not.
Never heard of it.
Cheryl asked me to join her, for Supper, there... 
We met... after I closed... had a Great Time!!
Who Knew... Such Awesome Music could be heard, at a tiny Pub, tucked in a little Neighborhood, in
  C.R.???
WOW!!
: )

<3


I was Ready... for an Iced Tea.
: )
{Long Island... that is. ; ) }


Cheers!!
: )


Was Delighted, yesterday morning... to see the little rescued Flowers, had Perked Up, over night.
: )
{Peg... would be Happy!!}


Can't Believe... the 'World'... that grows, all on it's own... in The Rabbit Hole's Greenhouse Fountain.
<3 <3 <3 

Had some Great News... come in, as Cheryl and I, were visiting... in the shade, yesterday afternoon.
: ) : ) : ) 
Made My Day!!
; )
oh... my.
; )

{More on That... later. : ) }

It's gonna get Warm... again.. today.
Better get Crackin'... before it gets Cookin'.
cause... when It Gets Cookin', 
You'll find me, under that Wild Cherry Tree.
: )
Yeah... Boy!!
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.
Indeed. 


No comments: