Monday, July 31, 2023

Keep Rowin'!!


Spent this morning on the phone... with 'Experts'.
; )
This never ending 'Journey'... has taught me so much, that I never would've learned 'before'.
{or... had the 'need' to 'know', without it. ; ) }
Grateful for the Knowledgeable Professionals out there.
<3
Grateful... for Lisa, our Forever... Insurance Agent.
That Girl!!
<3
She's a Sharp One!!
: )
{Told her, after I Thanked Her... for her Help... Once Again...
that, I... sure wouldn't want to be an 'Insurance Agent' These Days.}
: (
{Nightmare}
: (
I've often wondered, over the last several years... how Insurance Companies will be able to survive.
: (
When you wonder why rate's are going up... simply, turn on the News.
To me, it's always seemed like selling 'Insurance'... and covering losses...
 is a lot like Gambling.
The 'Odds' have turned Sharply.
: (

All any of us can do... is....
 Keep Rowin'!!
: ) : ) : ) 


The below image was taken several years ago.
<3
It popped up, today.
<3


<3
Miss. Scarlett, and that Amazing... little sharpening stone, I bought from Pal, Lyle... the 'last' time we visited.
<3



Sound... advice.
; )


Stumbled across the above, a few days ago.
I, tend to beat myself up a Lot... these days...
for Trusting those, I... shouldn't have.
: (

That's my Dad... in me, I guess. 
 <3 
Damn It!! I could Always See It, when Dad was being taken advantage of. 
I'd Get So Angry... with The Losers, that... Dad... somehow, always found some 'good' in.
You have No Idea... how I tried to tell him, show him... how incredibly Dirty, they were.
Dad, was so easy goin'...
 <3 
He... could never see it.
: (

I... 'See' it.
Saw it...
and, feel incredibly Foolish, for not Standing Taller, long ago.
Angry... too.
very.
Those Cracks... on the Ceiling... and Walls, have opened my eyes.

Heartbreaking.

Getting back to work... on a Living Estate Sale, tomorrow.
Stay Tuned.

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.


No comments: