Sunday, July 2, 2023

OPEN... Today!! 10 - 4!!


Crazy Day... 
That's what Yesterday was.
: )
Picked up some very... very, forlorn Flowers, that were 75% off, at Hy Vee...
then Rushed to sign the contract for the FLASH Estate Sale, that will be in Marion, Iowa...
July 12-15.
{More on that soon.}
Pal, Wanda... {'Gatherings' Anamosa, Iowa.} called while I was heading to sign the contract, she had a customer from New York who is looking for a Tall... Narrow Pier Mirror.
I have one.
The Customer wanted images.
oh dear. 


When I returned to The Rabbit Hole, unloaded the Thirsty little Flowers, watered, and trimmed them up.... planted a few.
Peg's little Girl, needed some Flowers. <3
I hadn't planted any flowers... this year. 
: (
When I saw the poor little Flowers, at Hy Vee, felt so sorry for them, had to rescue a Bunch.
Hopefully... they'll survive.
<3

Getting images down The Rabbit Hole, isn't easy.
: )
Had to move a few things.
The shop... has been Turned Upside Down.
I will be there, today... but...
It Is...
What It Is.
: )
{Kinda like the 'proprietor'... today. ; ) }

Don't know if the Victorian Pier Mirror will work for Wanda's customer.
It's about 9 feet tall.
They're having someone measure for them... back in New York.

Farmer Friends, Lynn and Lea, gave me a bit of News... last night.
They heard Cicadas, South of Sigourney, Iowa.
: (
That means, according to 'Old... Farmers', 
Six Weeks 'til Frost.
Nooooooooo!!!!
: (

Patti's Martin's were very late coming in, this year.
She was worried they weren't coming at all.
What's Goin' On????

I'm in Rare... Form, today.
; )
Oh...dear.
Struggling a bit.
Too many memories.
I sometimes 'struggle' with 'July'.
Not every year, but... this upcoming Estate Sale, oh my....
So Many...
'parallels'.
Car Hauler... to Coffee Machines.
Antiques... and so much more.
Much... is like Brand New.
'Dreams'...
that were never fully realized.

I get so angry... with myself, for allowing anything, or anyone... steal precious 'Time'.
oh...my.

Life... is Short.

Better get Crackin'.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: