Thursday, November 25, 2021

Wishing Everyone...a Happy Thanksgiving.


Was up at 5...Cookin' Up A Storm!!!
<3
I'd forgotten...how wonderful it is...
To Cook!!
I Mean COOK!!
In A Big Saturated In Load's Of Butter... Way!!
: )

All I have left to finish...is getting myself ready.
{That can be a Chore!! : ) }
Then...I'll pack it all up...and Head To The Country!!!
<3
I'm Sure The Kid's have been Cookin' Up A Storm...this Thanksgiving Morning...
too.
<3 <3 <3 

Can't put into words...how Great It Was... putting All of The Old Cast Iron back to work.
<3
The Wonderful Aromas...wafting through the house.
It's been too long.

 Counted Blessings, as I cooked....this morning.
There Are Many.
Many.
I'm so incredibly Grateful, to Some Very Special People. 

There's So Much to be Grateful For.
So Much.

Love to Ya.
Prayers...for All.

Barb C.

 

No comments: