Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Blue Morning.

 Yesterday...was pretty rough.

Whenever...I come face to face, with IDOT District 6 Folks, or Fairfax City Hall...people, I get feelin' pretty ill.
Thankfully...a Friend called...this morning, had it been anyone else, I never would've answered.
Wasn't Fit...for conversation.
Pretty much, had a melt down...last night.
: (

Holidays...are difficult.
Been thinking about my Mom, so much.
Peg, John...Dad...everyone, that's gone.
Way...Too Long of a List, of The Most Wonderful People.

Then...I think about all of the time I've lost...because of Fairfax, and IDOT District 6's Wrongfulness... with my Friends, and Family...who are still here.
It makes me angry.
Very.

Met with Pal's... Bill, and Dale...today, at Jerri's.
: )
We worked for a bit, then... went our separate ways...with Thanksgiving preparations...for each of us.

I had to run to My 'Hy Vee'...and pick up last minute groceries.
I'll be taking a Meat, Cheese, Veggie Platter...
Nearly...sinful...Stuffing, 
{Along with all of the usual...'stuffing' 'Stuff'....I add...
Load's of Butter, a Pound...of Jimmy Dean Maple Flavored Sausage...Apples...'Real' Maple Syrup...Walnuts...Mushrooms...Celery...Onions...Garlic...Cranberries...
More Butter...More...Sausage....
hahahahaha!!!
 You get the idea. ; ) It's Quite...a 'Stuffing' : ) }
Nearly....sinful...Candied Sweet Potatoes,
{Sweet Potatoes... Butter...Dark Brown Sugar...Walnuts...Sorghum Molasses, More...Butter. }
Thresher's Mashed Potatoes... {also...Nearly...sinful. ; ) They have Loads of Butter, Sour Cream...Creamed Cheese...Load's...of Garlic. <3}
oh my.
; )

Liz, and Adam...are smoking two turkeys...for Thanksgiving, {AMAZING!!} {Liz is making All Sorts...of Goodies!! <3 <3 <3 }
 but...I'm cooking a Turkey... too.
Tonight.
Had to have it...to make Gravy.
{and...'Stuffing'.}
Forgot to mention...I'll be taking the Nearly...sinful, Gravy, as well.
: )

Yes...there will be a little Butter in It, Too.
; )
Won't be baking any Pies, this year.
Daughter in Law...Katie, will be making them.
<3 <3 <3
{and Much...More!!} 
She's an Amazing Cook.
All of our Children, are Amazing Cooks.
<3 <3 <3 

As I was leaving... 'My' Hy Vee, this afternoon, was Thrilled to see The Bell Ringer, from the other day.
: )
{Wrote about him. <3 }
Today...I took his picture.
What an Amazing, Uplifting...Man.

He remembered me, too.
: )
Who could forget...that experience???
Wow.

He was Greeting Everyone, I mean Everyone...with Such Kindness.
: )

Then...as I was loading groceries...one my Niece's walked up to me.
<3
Hadn't seen her, since my Sister...Jo Ann's Funeral, this Summer.
Julie caught me up...on The Family, as we stood beside Sally.
<3
It was Great...seeing her.
She invited me to Thanksgiving, with them... 
<3
We both agreed, we need to get together...all of us, soon.
<3
Then...told Julie, the Story...of 'The Bell Ringer'.
Ordered her...to Drop Some Money...in His 'Kettle'!!!
Julie promised me, she would.
<3 <3 <3 

Hope Everyone...has a Wonderful Thanksgiving.
I, truly...truly...do.
<3

Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.









No comments: