Tuesday, November 9, 2021

It is...what it is.




Took most of yesterday off.
Should've been loading for Junk Jubilee, and getting Much...more done.
Simply...didn't have it in me.

I used to really beat myself up...about taking time off.
Especially...when I'm down to the wire.
but...
I've come to realize, self preservation...must come first.

This stress...brought on... for so...long, coming from Fairfax, and IDOT....
is 'Trauma'.
{City Council Meeting, at Fairfax...tonight. : ( 
A Friend asked me, a while back...why, do I attend.
It's to watch our backs.
My...God, My God....
It's to watch...our backs. 
What they've done...is so incredibly....wrong.
All of it. 
It'll be in the book. }

I can't ask myself to keep running on two broken legs.
Sometimes...we have to take a moment... heal, a bit.
Brace those legs up......for the next Battle.

 Doing my best...to get the FUSO Loaded, this morning...
then, work at Jerri's Estate, this afternoon.
{then, the Dreaded Council Meeting. }

Pal, Bill...moved many mountains, at Jerri's....yesterday.
He'll be on it...while I'm at the show.
: )

The 'Simply Iowa'...Junk Jubilee Booth, will have plenty, maybe...not as pretty, as in years past.
Nothing is...around here, anymore.
Nothing.

It...is, what it is.

Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.




No comments: