Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Oh...my.



Workin'...on several things at once.
: )

Anamosa Antique & Vintage Market...
{Contracts will be sent out...soon. }
Jerri's Estate Sale...
{December 2, 3, 4, and 5}
Pulling a Load...together for Junk Jubilee, in Des Moines
{November 12-14}
Customers....wanting some things, that are Buried, in The Rabbit Hole....tomorrow,
and...quite a 'little' more.
{That isn't So... 'little'}
; )
oh...dear.
: )
oh....my.
: )
oh my.
; )



<3 <3 <3 

When I got home last night...
I was Frozen, to The Bone.
Jerri's house was cold.
Not...because there isn't heat, but...her Grandson is moving his things out.
Door's were open a lot...and, I wasn't dressed for it.
Told Neighbor, Bill...I won't make that mistake...today.
; )

Was Grateful...to Liz, and Adam...for sending me some Butternut Squash, from their Amazing Garden, awhile back.
<3


Washed 'em...
Cut 'em in half...
Threw 'em in the old...Cast Iron Scotch Pan...
and...
waited.
<3
Seemed to Take Forever, for them to cook.


Peanut...is Such a Beggar!
<3
She'll Eat ANYTHING...Mama eats.
<3

Spinach...Squash...Apples...Cabbage...Beans...Nuts...Popcorn...I won't let her try Jalapenos....
but, I'm confident...she'd probably eat those...too.
; )
<3

That Squash...was truly worth waitin' for...last night.
Warmed up the house, too.
<3

Ready to Rock...and Roll.
Work caught up...here, or as much as it can be, this morning.

Heading to VOTE, then...
on to Jerri's Estate Sale.

Busy Days....coming.
{Glad I cooked up all of the Squash...last night.
; )
It'll provide many...late night Meals, for me...and Peanut.}

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: