Friday, November 26, 2021

Blessings.


As I worked at Jerri's today, thought about Thanksgiving.
What a Wonderful Day.
<3
 As I worked...
a Tune came on, that...was so Perfect.
Was listening to Vintage Christmas Music.
I'll post it below.
<3
Very close to mine, and Jerri's last conversation. 
Jerri was an Amazing Woman.
<3

Captured many images, before I left Jerri's tonight.
Holy....Smokes.
I'll be posting them...on the 28th.

This...is gonna be a Big...Estate Sale.
; )
oh my.

Jerri, was Very Passionate about her Collections.
Sure...wish she was here.




Bear, and Son, Justin.
<3
We all reminisced about our Beloved...Shepherds, along with our Beloved Best Friends, over the decades.
Smokey...Yukon...Winston...Elliot...Nicky.
Not to mention... Whitey, Dolsey, Scamper...Molly... Mama... Polly...Sweetie...Brutie...Lady Bug, Stubbie... Maggie, Pierre, Bennie, Bella... Roni, Pepsi...
I, could go on...and on.
Oh My.
<3
{Not counting Our Beloved...Horses, Kitties, Cows, Pigs...Chickens, Turkeys...Geese, Fish... Raccoon, a Wonderful...little Robin, and... even a Spider...
that John loved so, at his Shop. ; )
A sweet little White Mouse, that just showed up...one day, at mine....and lived out his days there...eating treats, from an overturned broken tea cup. <3 <3 <3 
and...the rescued Mourning Doves. <3}
 
 Just Hounds, with this Count. ; ) <3}
We've been So Very Blessed by Our Beloved Four Legged 'Best Friends'.
All of Them...
Family.
<3 <3 <3 
They are All...Deeply Missed.


Katie, I know...worked her tail off.
; )
She's such a Blessing.
<3


Pretty Wonderful...laid back....
Thanksgiving.
<3

Counted Many...Many...
Blessings.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

 

No comments: