Saturday, November 27, 2021

Christmas...on Hold. {for a bit.}


With Jerri's Huge...Estate Sale, 
{December 2,3,4, and 5}
The Tree...has to wait.
Seems strange, not having it up...the day after Thanksgiving.
That's only happened once, in the last 40 years...that I can remember.
Like this year...I was working many hours.
Told John...that year, "It's just not going to happen....this year."
Then, as I was getting ready to fix breakfast, that morning...
 heard furniture being moved, in the Addition.
John...was pulling 'Christmas'...out.
<3 <3 <3 

John...didn't like all of the 'Christmas Crazy'...around Home.
The Insanity.
: )
but...he knew, how very much it meant to me...so, Bless His Heart...
he helped put The Tree Up...and helped...take it down.....from that year, on.
<3 <3 <3 
{Helping me with The Tree, was The Best Christmas 'Gift' John could've ever given me.
I think he knew that.}

What a Man.
<3

Heading to Jerri's...in a few minutes.
Images, and Details...
Tomorrow!!

Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

 

No comments: