Saturday, November 20, 2021

Memories.









Woke up this morning...thinking about Peg.
Seeing Sallie, yesterday...with such a 'Peg' expression, made me laugh...
every time I thought about it, yesterday.
: )

Lord...Lord....we had some Good Times.
Crazy...Times.
<3

I'd get us in some Very Tight Spots.
; )

{Dad was The Master....of 'Tight Spots'. : ) I...learned from The Best....that 'It's Only Impossible...if you believe it is!! <3 <3 <3 }

Remember Peg saying, often... "I know your Dad, you are him."
That was the Best Compliment, she could've paid me.
: )
with the exception... when Peg told me, I was the Sister...she never had.
<3 <3 <3 
Priceless.

I wrote a long...tearful...post, this morning.
then...deleted it.

So many...have suffered so much loss, over the last several years, 
no sense in revisiting more...this morning.

I'm Grateful...for All of The Wonderful Memories, Sallie stirred up, yesterday.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

 

No comments: