Wednesday, November 10, 2021

TROUBLE....

Mercy!!!
Hahahaha....


Made it to Junk Jubilee, Helper, Brandon...drove The Ford, for me.
Bless His Heart!!!
We had The FUSO, and Ford...unloaded in Record Time!
{Thanks...to Sam, Too! <3 }

Said my "Hello's" to The Junk Jubilee 'Family', then...did a 'Walk About'.
Amazing Things!!!
<3
Lord...Lord, when I saw THIS Old...Old....Cupboard, my heart skipped a beat!!
Sweet Friend, Eron, had it.
<3
Not anymore.
<3
<3
<3

Trouble...Trouble!!!
<3
There's Quite a History...with this Old Cupboard.
I'll have to get it straight, again...from her, truly...it doesn't matter.
Not really.
It stole my heart.
<3

It's about 6 foot tall...all hand made....Huge...square nails, with an arched top.
Wonderful...Scallops, above the Door.
Shoe Feet!!!!
Incredible.
<3
Incredible.

yes...
it's for sale.
: (
'Obligations'.
: (
It...could SOOOOO Be a 'Keeper'.
Wow.
Wow.
<3

There's So Much...'Beauty', at Junk Jubilee.
Always.
: )

I'm waiting to hear from Brandon....
It was Ugly driving home from Des Moines, tonight.
So Much Rain.
So Much Traffic.

Told Brandon, I'm waiting for his call....to make sure he gets home o.k.
; )
{Checked the floor, as soon as I got home.
I was So worried about Flooding....as it was Pouring...in Des Moines.
: (
Can't be here...every second.
: (
Gratefully...the Not so 'Temporary' IDOT fix, is holding...tonight.
{Thanks, mostly...to Son, Justin. <3 }
So far. This time...for the moment. }

Brandon just called...He's Home...Safe! 
; ) 
{Mother Hen's...sometimes....worry a little too much, I suppose. }






Heading back...to Des Moines, in the morning.
Finish setting the booth, tomorrow.
Show Opens... Friday Morning.
Runs through Sunday!!
<3

I'll throw a few more 'Goodies', on The Ford...in the morning.
; )


Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

1 comment:

Pam Evens said...

Great find...be safe but have fun...love ya...Pam