Sunday, November 14, 2021

Home.


Brandon, and I drove Jethro...this morning to Des Moines.
We were running late, Jethro...makes up for lost time.
; )

The FUSO is about a third full.
It was an Amazing Show.
Truly Appreciate All Who Attended, and Shopped!!
THANK YOU.
<3

Most all of these images, are of the First Day.
Much...has found new Homes.
<3







The above...Darling Lady, and her Friend...watched the Simply Iowa Booth for me...when I went to The Ford...to bring in another piece of Fence, to replace the one she purchased.
<3
Yes...I put my Wonderful Customers to WORK!!!
Hahahaha!
Love Them All.
Priceless.
<3


The AWESOME Curved Top Cupboard...Sold, to a Dear Friend, First Thing...
at Early Bird.
<3
It's Found a Wonderful Home.
Could've sold it...a Dozen Times.
It...was Crazy....Wonderful.
<3
So...is my Friend, I bought it from...and, my Friend...who purchased it.
<3 <3 <3 


Bought the AMAZING Arch, to keep.
but...
with 'obligations'...always, priced it.
Figured...if it sold, like everything I purchase...and would so Love to Keep, it wasn't meant to be.
Many wonderful things, I'd have loved to keep....sold, over the weekend.
They...weren't meant to come Home.
The 'Old Souls'...Always...always...find their Way.
<3

It was Wonderful....Seeing Everyone.
<3
Visiting with so Many....Awesome People.
It was great seeing Bev, and countless...other Old Friends.
Wonderful.
<3 <3 <3
Grateful...to The 'Junk Jubilee' Family.
also...
Wonderful.
<3 <3 <3  

Had to laugh, when I sat down to eat 'Supper'...at the hotel, Thursday Evening.
: )
Folk's often think...we have a Crazy Fun...lifestyle.
; )
We, do...at times.
: )


for me...more often, than not....
It's  the above...for Supper,
and...
Below, my Favorite...Guy, and his Pal, 
'SpongeBob, and Patrick'.
: )

There's nothing better...{for me}...to let my mind rest....with, during a Show.
{A little Tequila, as well. ; ) }
We don't have cable...since John left.
It's a Treat...
to watch SpongeBob, after a long day.
; )
He's 'priceless'. 
<3



I'm done...for this day.
Brandon just called the 'Mother Hen'... told me he's home safe.
; )
{I nearly hit a Big Buck, and Doe...last night, about 5 miles from Home, on 151.
They are Running. }

Taking Monday Off.
Then...
back to Jerri's Estate.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.





No comments: