Thursday, November 18, 2021

Full Circle. Changes.


Much...was going on...yesterday.
Hurry Up...
and, wait...
kinda day.

Seems I got little accomplished, yet...know, I did.
Just...maybe, not what I'd hoped to.
Planned...to.

Visited with Daughter, Liz....Tuesday, about Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
That...was kind of rough.
She's agreed to work Thanksgiving, Christmas Day...and, New Year's Day.

As the Kid's...have all grown up, and have their Families, they have Their 'Own'...Traditions, to Build.
<3

Took me a day, to digest it all.
 Changes.
: )

The truth is...
I'm kinda set in my ways...when it comes to Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Have been, all of my life.
I never put Christmas ahead of Thanksgiving.
Was afraid...once that happened, we'd lose Thanksgiving, all together.
It was John's Favorite Holiday.
<3
Dad's Too.
<3 

Christmas...was never about 'Gifts'.
to me...
it's Celebrating The Lord.
There's something very magical...and sacred, about Christmas.
<3
The entire Season, between Thanksgiving, and New Year's Day.

All...in my opinion, should be celebrated on Their Day.
<3

In our Home...They always will.
<3

That's just me.
; )

When I moved out on my own...when I was 15, with Dolsey...{Beloved Great Dane <3 }
It was just her, and I...that Christmas.
: )
It was Perfect...and, Magical.
<3
No gifts...under the little Christmas Tree, I'd spent my last penny to purchase.
but...
we had a roof, over our heads, Food to eat... and each other.
That Was More Than Enough.
Had...'Peace', and contentment.
Those...are Priceless Gifts.
Blessings.
<3

I remember racing home from work...to sit with Dolsey, next to that little Tree, and soak it all in.
<3

Just like me, back in the day...our Children are creating Their own 'Christmas'.
<3 <3 <3 
I, can't give up...mine.

We'll get together...when they choose.
But...
me, and Peanut...like me, and Dolsey...will honor Christmas, here...
on December 25th.
<3

Thanksgiving, will always be on Thanksgiving Day.
It may be at Justin, and Katie's, again...this year.
{IDOT's and Fairfax's Wrongfulness...have destroyed us, so...no place for The Grandkids to roam, safely...outside, with the Thanksgiving warmer weather.
Easter, may never be...here, again...either.}
but...
It...will be here, inside...at Home...too.
<3

Liz, and I had a wonderful conversation about it, yesterday.
We both feel Good, about how it ended.
<3
Full Circle.
; )

This morning...watered the plants.
There's a poor...Mother in Law's Tongue plant, that had died, about a year ago...
except for one leaf.
{I probably...watered it too much. }

Saved the 'one' stalk, and put it in water.
Mary, who grows Amazing Mother in Law's Tongue, told me this Summer, it would never grow.
I, still...kept watering it, as long...as it was green.
<3

This morning...pulled the stalk out...of the little stoneware creamer, it's been sitting in, with only a little water, for the last year...
It Made My Day.
<3 <3 <3 




It not only has roots, now...
but...
a Baby.
: )
<3 <3 <3

What a Beautiful...Beautiful...
Gift.
<3 <3 <3

Back to Jerri's Estate Sale...today.
Bill, and Dale...moved Mountains, yesterday, there.
: )
Images...soon. 

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


No comments: