Monday, April 20, 2020

Oh...my. Lie...la la la la Lie.

Spent the day...
Moving, Everything....
I was Promised, verbally....
over a year ago, I wouldn't have to move....
with The Trail Plans pulled out, with our Lawsuit, that's South of our Drive.
{Never Trust... : (}
The IDOT denied a 'Trail Plan', on the Bridge over DD #1, {Cross Creek } until...April 13, 2020.
I've been questioning...since last November...when The IDOT, and, PCI Contractors..were so adamant, I move things, that were Promised, by the IDOT, I wouldn't....have to.
Yep, these little sheds, are slightly in their ROW.
But...that didn't matter, last year.
Without Trail Plans.
It Matters Now.
Why???
Because 'Trail Plans'...were Never Taken Out Of The IDOT's Plans.
: ( : ( : ( 
I, guess....I'm pretty Dumb, believing...
A Legally Binding Contract, The IDOT Agreed To...
that was Recorded on January 16, 2019...in Linn County, Iowa...
would Stop Them.
oh...my.
Seems to me, They Take Whatever They Want.
Snub...The Law, and...ask for Forgiveness...
Later.
oh my.
: (
Shame...on Them.
Shame, on Them.
: (...............
I saved all of the seeds, I could....
as I cut all of the Beautiful...Living...Vines, and...Plants away, for
The IDOT's Trail Plans.
Make No Mistake...
EVERYTHING They are Taking,
Is For a Trail, that They Refused to Conduct a Safety Study On, Next to One of The Most Dangerous Stretches of Highway 151, in Fairfax, Iowa, that Nobody should Ever be Close to.
but...
More, than That.
They are Making Accommodations for a Trail...
where, they Agreed 'Not' To, Legally.
oh..my.
I have the documentation...
with...
Every Denial of a Trail.
{untruthful denials}
along...
with, 'The Truth'.
In Writing.



Yep...
A Man Hears What He Wants to Hear....
and...
disregards....
The Rest.
Heartbreaking.
{We're just...'the rest'.}




Above, is the IDOT's  ROW {Right of Way} Stake.
Yep...
The Old...sheds...are slightly, in their ROW, with a Trail Plan.
I'm Moving Them.
I'll Obey...The Law.
<3
So...Shall They.


This shed, is 4 Feet, over.
My Mistake.
I'll Move It...
; )
<3
May God Bless Us...
Everyone.
Barb C.

No comments: