Friday, April 24, 2020

Dancing...through The Storms.


Busy...busy, today.
Moved more mountains.
The Boys, worked so hard.
I, did...too.
It's difficult, moving things....that I remember John, and...Peg, helping me with.
The two pictures above...
are two...of my Favorites of them.
<3 <3 <3 
I...walked past several areas today, where the Boys...had moved things, while I was working elsewhere...
and...
my heart...
dropped.
: (
I, know...they don't know....'The Meanings', behind so much of this.
I, carefully...asked them to help me, put things...back, where they Belong.
<3
; )
I got a kick out of them, several times, as they were trying to figure how many it would take...
to move, some of the things around the rabbit hole.
: )
It only took, 'me'....to put them there, the first time.
Maybe...that's why my body hurts, so much...these days.
: )
When I went into town, today...
I heard the above tune, 'Rainbow', by Kacey Musgraves.
It reminded me of John...and, Peg.
<3
Made me smile.
oh my...
we've Danced in some Mighty Big...Storms, over the years.
<3
Most Folks...have.
John, and...Peg, would always be The First to tell me, 
"There's a Rainbow, up ahead. Keep Movin' Forward.
It'll All...be alright."
<3 <3 <3 
I, always...always, Believed them.
; )
Indeed.
Love...to You,
<3
Barb C.

{Daughter, Liz...was going to come by...and help me move some things, in the house...tonight.
I called her, a bit ago, when the Boys left, and...told her not to come.
: )
I've had enough...for one day.
Sometimes...ya have to just say...
'Enough' 
for...One Day,
and...
not feel a bit, guilty about it.
<3 }

No comments: