Thursday, April 2, 2020

Embracing the Solitude...

It's been Crazy, around here.
Poor Scout, came up lame, yesterday.
Thankfully, Farrier...
Rick Elson, came right away, and checked him out.
Scout has an abscess, but...Rick feels Scout will be fine, in a few days.
<3 <3 <3
I Thanked Rick, for taking Care, of our Beloved Scout, without...thinking Twice, during these difficult times.
<3 <3 <3 
When I spoke to our Vet, Christine, this morning... keeping her up to speed, about Scout, I Thanked her, too.
Our Critter Doc's, are So Important, and...They Work, Through....Everything.
May God Bless Them.
<3 <3 <3 

I've been working around Home.
So Much...to get done.
The Boys, have been helping, too...
but, we all are keeping our distance, from each other.
oh my.
It's difficult to Move Mountains, when you can't have anyone close.
I'm hoping to get a Live Video, soon.
but...
Ya Gotta Make Hay, when The Sun's Shinin'. : )
Tomorrow doesn't sound too Sunny, so...Hopefully, I can work Inside the rabbit hole.
: )
As I sat down to write, this evening, the song, 'Lights'....by Journey, came to mind.
<3
Then, I began going through Images, from a while back.
: )
All...of the Shows I attend, have been cancelled this Spring.
As they should be.
Junk Jubilee, Gold Rush, What Cheer, and...all of the Estate Sales, I've got on the books.
Certainly, no...Events, at Home, either.
It is, what it is.
We have to be very careful, now...and, do the Best we can, with what we have.
Like the saying goes... {kinda... ; ) }

'You don't have a right to the cards you believe you should've been dealt.
but...
You have an Obligation...
to
 Play the Hell Outta the Ones you're Holding.'

; )
As I looked at the pictures, below...oh my.
; )
{I could've posted them all night long. <3 }
We All, have So Much...to be Thankful For.
<3 
The Blessings, in our Lives.
<3 <3 <3 
Good Times!!!
<3
There's Gonna Be Lots More.
; )
for now...
I'm Embracing this Solitude, 
and...immersing myself, in the Beautiful Soulfulness,
 that God has Blessed us with.
<3 
Much easier to 'See', 
'Notice'...
when 'life' slows down a bit.
<3 <3 <3 






































The Earth...turned Green, nearly... 
overnight...
a few days ago.
<3 <3 <3 
What a Beautiful Gift, that was.
; )
Love, to All.
Stay Safe,
Stay Strong...
Stay...
Positive.
; )
We'll get through this.
; )
Please, Keep All, who are struggling, and suffering.... in Your
Powerful Prayers.
Love You.
Barb C.

No comments: