Thursday, April 16, 2020

Another...Afternoon, Dancin' with The IDOT.


Received an email, earlier today.... oh my.
Seems Much, was left in my Easter Basket, on Monday.
It's been an Interesting Week, to say the least.
Oh my.
: )
Sometimes...I feel like I'm in the Old, Statler Brothers Tune, 
'Flowers on The Wall.'
: )
Drink Way...Too Much Coffee, and Smoke, Way....Too Many Stogies!
Gotta Stay Sharp!!
Hahahaha!
{Not...an easy task, for this Gal!! Hahahaha!}
I...Try.
: )
Time...is getting short, and...things are gonna be moving very quickly.
The good News, I don't have any time, to think about a 'virus'.
The bad News...
I, can't think...about anything 'else', either.
: (
oh my.
Love...to Each, and Everyone.
Keep Those Powerful Prayers...Goin'!!
One Day...at a Time, my Friends.
<3 <3 <3 
Barb C.

{Just received some very, very...difficult news.
 Please...say a Special Prayer, for my Family.}
<3 <3 <3 

No comments: