Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Angels Watching Over

Had to post images from my phone, today.
My phone, and laptop...aren't gettin' along.
; )
We had some Big Hail, yesterday.
Pea size, to bigger than Golf Ball Size.
When I first heard it, I ran outside, and started pulling packing blankets from the Ford's cab.
I've never deliberately ran out, and, into a Hail Storm, before.
Oh My.
; )
It's like gettin' a Strong Armed Body Massage!! 
Hahahaha!
Only...would I Ever Do That, for a Very...Certain...Mustang!
<3 <3 <3 
Jethro, was Covered with The Thickest Packing Blankets, I had.
<3 <3 <3 
Sadly, I couldn't get there quick enough, so...dragged my feet, this morning...to assess the Damage.
Not only, to Him...
but, the Glass Roofs, of the Greenhouses.
The other members, of our Ford Family, too.
; (
Seems, The Angels...were watching Over.
<3 <3 <3 
No Damage, that I could see.
<3 <3 <3 
I picked these...sweet, little Angels up, a while back.
They've rested on the Ford, for a while.
No need to unload, I'm going Nowhere.
<3
I, hope...they are watching Over...as our world is being turned upside down.
: )
When I checked on the Rabbit Hole's Roof, I took this picture, of the entrance door.
<3 <3 <3 
Hail.
Rainbow...
after, the storm.
<3 <3 <3 
The Daffodils were Smilin' at me, next to the House, today.
They remind me, of my Sister, Chery.
<3 <3 <3 
I planted them, for her...the Spring after she left us.
<3 <3 <3 
This is a screen shot, from a few years ago.
Me, Liz...and Miss.Scarlett, with The Gypsy Ford.
<3 <3 <3 
I, had a dream, about The Gypsy, night before last.
Oh My.
It was So Real!!!
The Gypsy, has been in limbo, since last Fall.
Several Mechanics, were supposed to be working on her, but...they haven't.
: (
oh my.
; (
In my dream, I walked outside, 
the Gypsy...was parked in the drive.
I opened her door.
It was stiff, to open...
because, in my dream...
the mechanics had replaced everything inside the door.
{that didn't need replacing.}
I climbed..inside.
Turned the key...
heard the 'ding...ding...ding...',
 and waited for the light to go out, on the dash, telling me,
it's o.k. to crank on the 7.3 Diesel.
<3
I turned the key, further...
she turned...Over, and..Over....
but, wouldn't Hit.
: ( : ( : ( 
Just...like..before.
: (
She wasn't Fixed.
: ( : ( : ( 
I, rested my head, on her steering wheel, and...wept.
then, said...
"Even a Shot of Ether, won't get Us...Goin'...This Time."
: ( 
Just then... 
the Gypsy's radio...began to Blast....the tune,
'Oh Girl'.
Hahahaha!!
Where...does This Stuff....Come From????
Hahahaha!
I woke up, after that dream, about...3 in the Morning, and googled that tune.
Laid in bed, and...listened to it, over...and over.
<3 <3 <3 
Priceless.
<3 <3 <3 

Love, to You All.
Hope YOU ARE STAYING HOME.
<3 
Please...Continue Your Powerful Prayers...
for All, who are Struggling, and Suffering, today.
Barb C.


No comments: