Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Sing...Anyway.


Spent yesterday, and today....
'Moving Mountains'.
My Whole...World, is Turned...Completely Upside Down.
for...
Nothing, 
Less, than 'Nothing'...
but... 'They' Can.
; )
{We'll see... ; ) }
As we were Moving Mountains, I couldn't help..but notice
 how Extremely Blessed I Am.
<3 <3 <3 
Friends, and...Family.
Sweet, Hardworking...
Folks, 
stepped up, like...
They Always Do, when the Rubber Hits The Road.
<3 <3 <3 
; )
I have a MILLION Miles, to Go.
but...
Inch, by Inch...
We're Getting It Done.
Wow.
I'm...so Incredibly....
Blessed.
<3 <3 <3 
I'll try to take pictures tomorrow.
Today, was insane.
Everyone, needed direction, at the same time...
and...were Moving So Fast.
: )
oh...my.
I'll rebuild, the rabbit hole...
I'll...rebuild, the Memories.
I'll rebuild...the Life, they've taken, from me...and, Mine.
Yes...I Will.
<3 <3 <3 
Inch, by...Inch.
One day...at a Time.
May God Bless, the Beautiful...People, who will Stand Beside...Ya, No Matter.
The Folks, who aren't afraid to Git'er Done.
<3 <3 <3 
It's been incredibly difficult, to write, put...into words, how Broken...I am.
I, don't mean....to come across angry, and mean.
It's the Most Difficult Thing, to use Powerful Words, tho...they are True.
: (
It's...Painful.
: (
but...
I'm at the end of my rope...
when, 'Truth'...no longer matters.
: (
So, when I ran across Mother Teresa's Words...
I, thought, Yep...
This...is All, in God's Hands.
<3 <3 <3 
He...can Make...The Crooked Roads...Straight.
Whatever, and...Wherever...they are.
I, sure....can't.
I, can...
Love, be Kind...be...Honest, do Good, be Forgiving, and, do...my Best.
<3 <3 <3 



The Alliant Energy Guys, were here, this late afternoon.
They are going to move Light Poles.
They were concerned I'd be worried, about where they are moving them.
: )
I, smiled..and said...
"Have you seen, what the IDOT is doing? : ) You, Boys...couldn't come close."
: )
{I've never complained to anyone, that's been Truthful...and, Honest....with me. }
I told them...I noticed the Light Pole...yesterday, and...thought it looked like a 'Cross'.... a 'Blessing' <3 <3 <3
So, wherever...They, would like to place it, is fine...with me. : )
<3 <3 <3
It was scary..having to go grab supplies, and work so close around one another, because...
we Had...to, today.
: (
oh my.
: (
but...
We Did.
<3 <3 <3 
Blessings.
God, will Guide All...of This.
Every Step...
Every Inch.
<3 <3 <3 
Love to You.
Please...Keep Your Powerful Prayers...
Comin'.
<3 <3 <3 
There are So Many...
who Count on Them.
<3 <3 <3 
Barb C. 
{ <3 <3 <3 }


No comments: